Beginner Video Tutorial Requests.

Hey, so I'm really bored and I fancy helping people improve their riding.

What I'd like to know is:

What move you want to learn,

Your understanding of it so far. (If any.)

What specifically you struggle with.

I'll try my best to break the move down and explain the technique.

I know there's already tutorials out there, but they may not cover everything a specific rider need to know. So this is more 1-1 tutoring.

Thanks,

Alex.

• Like 1

hello Alex, if your bored you could give me help with hopping on back wheel. I only started about 3 weeks ago, i can sort of hop with a pedal kick sort of just not got the back brake bit sorted yet. But just hopping i am struggling with, body postion help with balance etc. Any help would be spot on as iv been watchin videos on you tube but everything happens to quick to see what they are doin..

cheers justin

• Like 1

I'm finding the front to back wheel swap harder than I expected, certainly harder than it's made to look anyway.

My issue is that when I try to go front to back I barely get the bike to move forwards, is there a sort of hop involved? And I imagine the timing of releasing the front brake has to be perfect?

I've been practicing on a flat surface so that could well be a part of the problem.

Cheers.

• Like 1

hello Alex, if your bored you could give me help with hopping on back wheel. I only started about 3 weeks ago, i can sort of hop with a pedal kick sort of just not got the back brake bit sorted yet. But just hopping i am struggling with, body postion help with balance etc. Any help would be spot on as iv been watchin videos on you tube but everything happens to quick to see what they are doin..

cheers justin

All right man, I'll get on to it now!

I'll cover:

Ways of getting onto back wheel.

Ways of keeping your balance.

Different types of hops.

Alex.

• Like 1

Hi, i'm wondering if you could give me a little advide:

First : - " Gap up to front" I've been practicing them from the road to a curb and i can get them easy, but then when i try to go from 2 pallets up to four i keep bottiling out and landing on my bash guard, any tips for this.

Last : - " Side hop" Also, side hops, I can get them up 3 pallets but anything more i cant get anywhere near, can you give me any tips with that too.

Thanks Brad.

Edited by bradjohnson

Sidehops... as in up onto something

Although the vid has a fair ammount of dislikes I made this ages ago and some people have said it helps, I've never been able to sidehop my right way which is why i got stuck at about 43" so learn to go to your right side.

I have problems with the pedal-up. I've seen so many tutorials but I just can't do it.

Take off when you think your about to hit the wall is the main nack.