Try-All Carbon Fork, Released.

Laurence--Trials

Article said the stock was sold out within hours.

Wonder if Tarty got hold of any...

Certainly did.

that is beautiful! can it be used on other bikes than the sky 2? i am thinking of the echo pure sl 2011?

I don't see why not...

That's actually quite impressive seeing as they're from Try-All

Even though it's 3 months I can't see them being replaced if they crack. You'll probably be accused of badly timed riding or using them on a trials bike. Not being cynical, just saying - TryAll's warranty isn't exactly brilliant.

• Like 2

Even though it's 3 months I can't see them being replaced if they crack. You'll probably be accused of badly timed riding or using them on a trials bike. Not being cynical, just saying - TryAll's warranty isn't exactly brilliant.

Thats why i was surprised no the see the No-War (no warranty) sticker

To be fair they're usually fairly sound about it if it is a problem. If you're smashing a thin-tubed, lightweight comp frame into walls and rails all day then try and warranty it you're obviously going to get denied, but for actual warranty cases they're usually alright. For genuine issues they've usually been cool with us for everything.

They've said that comp use and 'proper' riding is fine, but if you break them by scratching them/gouging them loads I'd imagine they're not going to be that interested.