The Top Five Thread

MonsieurMonkey

Top 5 video games items/objects/stuff:

1) The Weighted Companion Cube (Portal)

Companion_Cube-20071016-095205.jpg

2) AK47 from counter strike source

css21.jpg

3) Your lantern from Amnesia: Dark Descent (hard to see it in the pic as I wanted to show a monster)

Amnesia-Dark-Descent.jpg

4) Beauty and the beast Unit from MGS4

Beautyandthebeastunit0.jpg

5) Renault Clio v6 from Forza 3 - I can literally dominate everything with it it's amazing for a renault

Forza18.jpg

03:13 - 03:20 Oh look, the group b audi s1 completely rinses the according to you, better impreza

He got a way better line coming onto that straight, and what the f**k does straight line speed on a smooth track have to do with being a good rally car? Would you think an F1 car was better than an Impreza because it could 'completely rinse' it on a straight too? I don't agree with either of you, but that arguement's f**king weak...

Should probably have done a top 5 too I guess, but f**k it.

Fight Club.

Watched this this morning with some mates, about 5 of us who'd never seen it, this girl walks in and says

'Oh, is this that film where the other guy's all in his mind at the end and he turns evil and shoots himself in the face?'

Would've been a sick film if she hadn't told us the entire plot twist.

Ugh man that f**king blows. I hate birds and films, they either ruin it like that, or they ask questions throughout. Like asking questions you don't even know, I was watching a film me and my bird had never watched, some guy comes into the story, and she's like "Who's that?" How the f**k do I know?

Ugh man that f**king blows. I hate birds and films, they either ruin it like that, or they ask questions throughout. Like asking questions you don't even know, I was watching a film me and my bird had never watched, some guy comes into the story, and she's like "Who's that?" How the f**k do I know?

My girlfriend's awful when it comes to asking questions about films, turned Inception off halfway through and gave it to her to watch at home.

Edited by Dwarf Shortage
  • Like 1

Top 5 cars

I hope the Ford Rs200 was either forgotten or in 6th place.

"For a standard production car, the fastest road-tested acceleration reported at the time occurred in 1993, when a Ford RS200 Evolution went from zero to 26.8 m/s (60 mph) in 3.275 seconds."