5.10-Macaskill Signature Shoe.

Miles Mallinson

Decline Magazine

Would be kind of weird/wannabeish wearing someone else's shoe, abit like when Brendon Fairclough rides the Sam Hill Impacts not that Brendan is wanting to be Sam Hill. Would be nice to get the freeriders in that colour though. Great that he is getting more signature stuff.

Edited by Milo123

I like the idea of a reinforced toe box and padding under the heal, hopefully they havn't made the sole too thick and take away some some of the feel. I would have liked to have seen the cuffs raised to prevent cranks taking chunks of ankle out too. Not a huge fan of the looks, but they do look better than most of the other range.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Bump ;)

The sole's not too thick as it happens - I've never been much of a fan of the feel of FiveTen soles, but they actually seem pretty decent. The custom insole's nice too, pretty squidgy in the right areas (under your heel and where your pedal sits). The footjam protectory bit is surprisingly tough too!

Off topic but on topic :P

Does anyone know what addidas Kenny Belaey is using? I know they are Traxion's but i put that in google and it bring's up Golf shoes!

They aren´t traxions,that is prolly the reason why your search failed ;)

Edited by ghostrider88

Is this going to be one of those phases where all numptys buy these shoes thinking they are going to ride like Danny Mac?

Its gonna be the same as when Zoo! released the signature python n pitbull dedicated to CLS n Tunni where people think they will be like them.

Shoes aren't to bad am more of a nike person to be fair.