Ozonys Curve 24" 2012

G_!

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, know that feeling. A 24" 'proper' trials bike is a pretty tempting proposition for winter. My Sky helped me get through last year, but every 24" trials bike I've ridden has felt pretty awesome so a parts-transplant might have to be on the cards at some point. A few more companies are doing decent 24" rims now too so wheels aren't the hassle they once were. Tyre choice is still pretty limited though...

Yeah 24" is so incredibly tempting. Every bike I rode felt amazing, just not sure if it'd be better in the long run than a 26".

Although I wish Trialtech or Bonz made some proper lightweight 24" rims which won't resemble a tank that has been melted into a hoop. Seems all the 24" rims out on the market now are completely bombproof and sink into the ground due to their weight.

Haha, know that feeling. A 24" 'proper' trials bike is a pretty tempting proposition for winter. My Sky helped me get through last year, but every 24" trials bike I've ridden has felt pretty awesome so a parts-transplant might have to be on the cards at some point. A few more companies are doing decent 24" rims now too so wheels aren't the hassle they once were. Tyre choice is still pretty limited though...

Like who? what rims? Assuming your talking about TGS styled drilled rims?

Sounds awesome!! Wouldn't mind some try-all hole rims on my bike!! If try-all are making 24 rims... maybe they'll be joined by a 24 frame?

Going on what mark actualy wrote, try-all aren't making rims, Viz are making rims that are similar to the try-all hOle rims but in 24inch.

A better choice of rims would be good, I have just bought a 24inch and have an Echo TR rear rim at the moment, seems pretty good so far, tyre choice is the biggy though as mentioned, I have just bought a second hand 2.4 Big Betty to try as it was cheap, hopefully it will be pretty good, just need to sort a front tyre now!

Adam

Going on what mark actualy wrote, try-all aren't making rims, Viz are making rims that are similar to the try-all hOle rims but in 24inch.

A better choice of rims would be good, I have just bought a 24inch and have an Echo TR rear rim at the moment, seems pretty good so far, tyre choice is the biggy though as mentioned, I have just bought a second hand 2.4 Big Betty to try as it was cheap, hopefully it will be pretty good, just need to sort a front tyre now!

Adam

Whoops!! My bad, well either way that'd be good. I know they don't hold a grind but thats alright cause i run smooooooooth :)

I'm running the big betty, grippyest(spelling) tyre i've used!!