Ross Clayton - Zhi 26" Handbags On Standby, Enter At Own Risk

Mr Clayton

What's the cut off point? I'm 24, so is that OK?

Here we go, Im not stooping to your level anymore mark, i grew out of arguing over bikes along time ago. I just personally feel that at 28, time to start thinking about a family and plans for the future, most normal people do.

Edited by Otacon

This forum has seriously fallen apart...No disrespect to ali, but your liek a 28 year old bloke, arguing on a bike forum, really ? :\

I cant believe theres a 7 page arguement, over a small little comment about someone riding a bike differently.

Every topic i go into, arguement.

Im not getting involved, I just wanna say to the mods and admins, this forum has fallen to bits.

Shame :\

DK.

what's age got to do with anything? I don't know how old you are but you make internet videos of COD, not my cup of tea but whatever, no doubt if someone had a go at you on the internet about it you would feel the need to defend what you do.

I happen to make a living from riding bikes and I also happen to get rather a lot of abuse from Ross, he'll probably say "its just joshing, take a chill pill" or something along those lines but why should I have to put up with it?

It's also funny how the people who say this place has fallen apart are also the same people who usually cause the issues in the first place.

• Like 3

This forum has seriously fallen apart...No disrespect to ali, but your liek a 28 year old bloke, arguing on a bike forum, really ? :\

I cant believe theres a 7 page arguement, over a small little comment about someone riding a bike differently.

Every topic i go into, arguement.

Im not getting involved, I just wanna say to the mods and admins, this forum has fallen to bits.

Shame :\

DK.

Your life revolves around making CoD videos so you cant really judge lol.

edit - ffs ali u beat me

Edited by dann2707

Here we go, Im not stooping to your level anymore mark, i grew out of arguing over bikes along time ago. I just personally feel that at 28, time to start thinking about a family and plans for the future, most normal people do.

Ali's making a living doing something that he clearly enjoys doing. Compare that to a lot of other people his age who are following the 'normal people' route of working a f**king shit 9-5 job, going out on the weekend to get f**king lashed to make up for the fact that they know their lives aren't progressing anywhere apart from on their prescribed career path and then just repeating the same routine day in day out.

I know which one I'd consider to be 'sad' out of the two.

• Like 1

what's age got to do with anything? I don't know how old you are but you make internet videos of COD, not my cup of tea but whatever, no doubt if someone had a go at you on the internet about it you would feel the need to defend what you do.

I happen to make a living from riding bikes and I also happen to get rather a lot of abuse from Ross, he'll probably say "its just joshing, take a chill pill" or something along those lines but why should I have to put up with it?

It's also funny how the people who say this place has fallen apart are also the same people who usually cause the issues in the first place.

Your life revolves around making CoD videos so you cant really judge lol.

edit - ffs ali u beat me

Im not gonna argue, cause it shows how little knowledge you have about the youtube community, if you lot were smart, youd start using it to your advantage, theres alot of money to be made from youtube and the amount of views trials riders get, 70% of you would get partnership and for every view on your video you get payed. Theres some people who make cod videos who earn what you earn in a year off 3 videos, may be sad, but it pays extremly well if you have a brain in your head. Whatever, yeah i make cod videos, but i also do other things, i am in no postion where i have to explain myself to you.

Enjoy your arguing anyways, please dont get me involved in this any other way, i just wanted to say what i thought.

Take care guys.

DK.

what level is that? Seems you can't some up with a sensible answer so are backing out rather than ending the argument by admitting you were perhaps......wrong?

Wow, i just offerd you a postion on how to make more money out of something you love doing and you come back at me with yet again something else to further the arguement, im trying to be helpful yet you persist on trying to argue with me. If anybody wants info on how they can recieve money for making trials videos. Feel free to ask me and ill explain, especially if your a popular rider and get alot of views, it can become benificial to you and could help with your trials parts fund and stuff :)

Im not gonna argue, cause it shows how little knowledge you have about the youtube community, if you lot were smart, youd start using it to your advantage, theres alot of money to be made from youtube and the amount of views trials riders get, 70% of you would get partnership and for every view on your video you get payed. Theres some people who make cod videos who earn what you earn in a year off 3 videos, may be sad, but it pays extremly well if you have a brain in your head. Whatever, yeah i make cod videos, but i also do other things, i am in no postion where i have to explain myself to you.

Enjoy your arguing anyways, please dont get me involved in this any other way, i just wanted to say what i thought.

Take care guys.

DK.

Believe it or not I am not riding for the money, sure I could try and look for every last sponsor I could, I could get some lessons on making the most out of on-line videos, but I am just not that interested. I make enough to live and that makes me happy.

Also, you can't come barging in, express some views which are un-educated and then say you don't want to be involved, even if you don't answer again you have made yourself involved

Alright Ali, im wrong, whatever, i seriously dont care, if defending yourself so much over the internet means that much to you ill let you have it. I dont care, I expressed my opinion, un-educated or wrong, its my opinion, and you have no right to question it because everyone is entitled to an opinion.

I just see it as a waste that you lot who get 10,000-20,000 views a video on your riding are wasting the opportunity to earn good money and i wanted to help.

You win ali, enjoy man.

• Like 1

i seriously dont care, if defending yourself so much over the internet means that much to you ill let you have it.

Followed up with:

I dont care, I expressed my opinion, un-educated or wrong, its my opinion, and you have no right to question it because everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Irony: noted.

Your level of arrogance is pretty mind blowing. I don't really get how you can have a level of self confidence that high - "you have no right to question me", "don't bring me into this again", "I was sick at this trials lark", the way you think your opinion based on someone's situation you have no idea about should matter to them, etc.

Followed up with:

Irony: noted.

Your level of arrogance is pretty mind blowing. I don't really get how you can have a level of self confidence that high - "you have no right to question me", "don't bring me into this again", "I was sick at this trials lark", etc.

If im not confident in myself, nobody else will be, all anybody does in life is try to put you down, so i stay strong and be selfconfident. I was sick at trials, no-one can deny that, at the time i rode, i was well above average. Not that it even matters, why are you picking things out from my signature ? How can some question YOUR opinion, an OPINION is impossiable to be wrong, its my view on something, i didnt say it was right or wrong, its my opinion, therfor, you have no right to question it. I politely asked not to be brought into a arguement over a bike forum about something completly insane ? Is that so wrong.

An opinion can be wrong.

You must not have great friends if they always try and put you down.

wow, really ali, 28 years old and you cant even decipher that an opinion cant be wrong lol.

You must live under a rock ali, You earn a living from bikes well done, i honestly have the utmost respect for you there, no sarcasm whatsoever, but it doesnt stop you from getting laid and living a normal life, seriously dude, your 28 years of age, times ticking, time to start thinking about kids and stuff bro. But obviously none of you will agree with that, cause you live in this fantasy bike world

and oh yeah, thats MY OPINION.

• Like 1

If im not confident in myself, nobody else will be, all anybody does in life is try to put you down, so i stay strong and be selfconfident. I was sick at trials, no-one can deny that, at the time i rode, i was well above average. Not that it even matters, why are you picking things out from my signature ?

As it seemed to be fairly symptomatic of your overall attitude, so I was using it as an example. There's also a massive difference between being someone who's self confident and then someone who's just being arrogant. Being self confident also doesn't mean you need to assert your opinion to everyone, irrespective of your knowledge of that particular subject.

How can some question YOUR opinion, an OPINION is impossiable to be wrong, its my view on something, i didnt say it was right or wrong, its my opinion, therfor, you have no right to question it.

If, in your view, you're trying to assert some sort of fact then it's blatantly obvious that it can be wrong. If you're also basing your opinion on a lack of evidence, or a misunderstanding, you can also be wrong in that situation even if it's just 'your view' on it.

I politely asked not to be brought into a arguement over a bike forum about something completly insane ? Is that so wrong.

If you didn't want to be brought into something, why did you bother posting in it which is clearly going to make you involved? If you wanted to actually let Tom and Danny know you thought the forum was shit you could either just f**k off and not bother coming back to keep telling people how bad it is, or you could e-mail them. Again, it just seems to speak a lot about you that you thought you could just dip in to a topic, call out a number of people then tell them they're not allowed to say anything back to you.

As it seemed to be fairly symptomatic of your overall attitude, so I was using it as an example. There's also a massive difference between being someone who's self confident and then someone who's just being arrogant. Being self confident also doesn't mean you need to assert your opinion to everyone, irrespective of your knowledge of that particular subject.

If, in your view, you're trying to assert some sort of fact then it's blatantly obvious that it can be wrong. If you're also basing your opinion on a lack of evidence, or a misunderstanding, you can also be wrong in that situation even if it's just 'your view' on it.

If you didn't want to be brought into something, why did you bother posting in it which is clearly going to make you involved? If you wanted to actually let Tom and Danny know you thought the forum was shit you could either just f**k off and not bother coming back to keep telling people how bad it is, or you could e-mail them. Again, it just seems to speak a lot about you that you thought you could just dip in to a topic, call out a number of people then tell them they're not allowed to say anything back to you.

You care / have too much time dude. :blink:

• Like 1

I'm 27.

So as I said in my post above, you would say that the people out there who believe the earth is flat, you would say their opinion is correct? How about Religion, some people's opinion that Jesus is the true saviour and is the son of God, by your logic they can't be wrong.

What's with the rush of having a family? What's that actually got to do with anything?