Ross Clayton - Zhi 26" Handbags On Standby, Enter At Own Risk

Mr Clayton

If you could just see how stupid you are making yourself look with each new post you'd be amazed.

I think everyone has made there point, and well you, you've certainly made quite a clear character profile so i think it's perhaps time to give it up.

Just to let you know, your remarks aren't the least bit antagonistic, and your intended targets aren't succumbing to your attempts at riling them, so you're really not getting anywhere. Then again, i suppose i'm not either.

I think you should 'give up' and stop causing further disputes too. Ross has said hes not bothered about the negative comments.

On a wider scale reply to other comments, I would call Ross more of a 'natural' rider as he rides pritty much every comp, and does also make quite a few videos of him riding...'natural' Obviously he rides with Jack Carthy aswell, i dont see anyone saying Jack rides 'TGS'? The video is quite, tap gap side ish, however i suspect this is because hes getting used to the bike and practicing the basics, i dont know.

As for the video Ross, it was hoofin, i am moving to stock when i get home and get the bike set up, worried about the riding level dropping! ha Does not seem like your's has though! Big moves for a new bike!

Andy Willis x

I think you should 'give up' and stop causing further disputes too. Ross has said hes not bothered about the negative comments.

On a wider scale reply to other comments, I would call Ross more of a 'natural' rider as he rides pritty much every comp, and does also make quite a few videos of him riding...'natural' Obviously he rides with Jack Carthy aswell, i dont see anyone saying Jack rides 'TGS'? The video is quite, tap gap side ish, however i suspect this is because hes getting used to the bike and practicing the basics, i dont know.

As for the video Ross, it was hoofin, i am moving to stock when i get home and get the bike set up, worried about the riding level dropping! ha Does not seem like your's has though! Big moves for a new bike!

Andy Willis x

well said mate, thanks :) yer i am still getting used to big wheels, the feel of it especially seen as though ive had little ones for the last 4 years.

But yer thanks man, be good to ride with you again, think last time i rode with you was in leeds and you was on a t-pro??

your a monster on that so i carnt see there being a problem with the change to stock!

We need to ride

cheers x

If you could just see how stupid you are making yourself look with each new post you'd be amazed.

I think everyone has made there point, and well you, you've certainly made quite a clear character profile so i think it's perhaps time to give it up.

Just to let you know, your remarks aren't the least bit antagonistic, and your intended targets aren't succumbing to your attempts at riling them, so you're really not getting anywhere. Then again, i suppose i'm not either.

yer so just quit whilst i still dont care haha (Y)

In terms of production I don't think it's that great though I liked the riding. Not many specific lines but then again nothing I film does, as a vid to show your move from 20 to 26 I think it's pretty good.

Take it you'll be on the Zhi for next years comps?

whey another person that can see my point in posting this video haha (Y)

its hard to find lines IMO and to me i think there boring but thats my opinion! each one to there own.

and yer ill be riding the comps on 26" from now on, you will find me in the 'i just come to show off on how light my bike is' :lol:

section

cheers man (Y)

• Like 1

Here is my advice, never take anything anyone says on a forum seriously ever. I am the exact opposite kind of riding and do nothing but flowy moves

All people say in my vids is get a bmx or do static trials moves, and what is even funnier is in my old vids I did have static trials moves and they just said they sucked and need to be combined with flowy moves... So yeah lesson is you can't win lol. Trials riders are still better than bmxers (slightly), they have rules for everything. If you have the wrong color socks they will hate you. The bigger and more commercial a sport is the more competitive and cultured it becomes. The main thing I like about trials is its still sort of underground.

People shouldn't be complaining about free entertainment, if you don't like peoples hard work then go watch something else. What makes trials interesting is the variety of riding styles. I ride nothing like that anymore buy enjoyed every moment of it.

As for the title of the video I was confused but then realized it was obviously a joke when I saw the video.

As for the video it was sooooooo good. Amazing riding, only thing I felt it lacked were some more gap drops. (you can never get enough of those)but it is still really great the way it is. Your control is what makes it look really great

well said mate, thanks :) yer i am still getting used to big wheels, the feel of it especially seen as though ive had little ones for the last 4 years.

But yer thanks man, be good to ride with you again, think last time i rode with you was in leeds and you was on a t-pro??

your a monster on that so i carnt see there being a problem with the change to stock!

We need to ride

cheers x

Yeah mate it was ages ago! lol im trying to get out again as the last year i have been off the bike because i went in the Marines, couldnt afford to get injured whilst in training lol! Ive been away for a fair few weeks atm but im back on Thursday so i shall be getting onto Ste and Alec to try and get a ride going, hopefully in Leeds or Shef!

I'll let you know though over facebook if anything comes up.

Willis x

Here is my advice, never take anything anyone says on a forum seriously ever. I am the exact opposite kind of riding and do nothing but flowy moves

All people say in my vids is get a bmx or do static trials moves, and what is even funnier is in my old vids I did have static trials moves and they just said they sucked and need to be combined with flowy moves... So yeah lesson is you can't win lol. Trials riders are still better than bmxers (slightly), they have rules for everything. If you have the wrong color socks they will hate you. The bigger and more commercial a sport is the more competitive and cultured it becomes. The main thing I like about trials is its still sort of underground.

People shouldn't be complaining about free entertainment, if you don't like peoples hard work then go watch something else. What makes trials interesting is the variety of riding styles. I ride nothing like that anymore buy enjoyed every moment of it.

As for the title of the video I was confused but then realized it was obviously a joke when I saw the video.

As for the video it was sooooooo good. Amazing riding, only thing I felt it lacked were some more gap drops. (you can never get enough of those)but it is still really great the way it is. Your control is what makes it look really great

yer thanks man, an honest and reasonable opinion. cheers (Y)

Yeah mate it was ages ago! lol im trying to get out again as the last year i have been off the bike because i went in the Marines, couldnt afford to get injured whilst in training lol! Ive been away for a fair few weeks atm but im back on Thursday so i shall be getting onto Ste and Alec to try and get a ride going, hopefully in Leeds or Shef!

I'll let you know though over facebook if anything comes up.

Willis x

sound man, you still in marines??

See all the problems you have caused goiing to stock ross!! hahaha

None of this would have happened if you stayed on MOD :P

HAHA I know mat i should of just stuck to my mod, least its same size wheels as a BMX

A* thread. Would read again!

Addendum; "You sir, are a bibble." is a great insult.

Your actually sad enough to read all this again? now thats pathetic! YOU SIR ARE A BIBBLE (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

good video pal love it, people are so quick to judge on here its funny as f**k! ive met you in real life and your sound as!! always a good laugh, ignore them mate. where are all these soo called trials riders when the nationals are on?

where are all these soo called trials riders when the nationals are on?

If you had done them for the past 12 years you would have seen me there.

Anyway, since when did you have to enter comps to be considered a trials rider?

• Like 2

ive ridden comps for the last 2 maybe 3 years and seen you at 2-3 i think... one where you turnt up with a brake less bike... and expected to ride, the other was in hook woods and in shipley...

If you had done them for the past 12 years you would have seen me there.

Anyway, since when did you have to enter comps to be considered a trials rider?

I just discovered wanking 12 years ago never mind trials bikes :/

ive ridden comps for the last 2 maybe 3 years and seen you at 2-3 i think... one where you turnt up with a brake less bike... and expected to ride, the other was in hook woods and in shipley...

good point! who turns up to a trial with no brakes? silly IMO! :-

This forum has seriously fallen apart...No disrespect to ali, but your liek a 28 year old bloke, arguing on a bike forum, really ? :\

I cant believe theres a 7 page arguement, over a small little comment about someone riding a bike differently.

Every topic i go into, arguement.

Im not getting involved, I just wanna say to the mods and admins, this forum has fallen to bits.

Shame :\

DK.

good point! who turns up to a trial with no brakes? silly IMO! :-

According to you, riding your bike, the way you want, and having fun is what it's all about. If that's what Ali wanted to do, yet he was stopped, it'd seem it was people with a similar mindset to you that have the problem.

• Like 1