Ross Clayton - Zhi 26" Handbags On Standby, Enter At Own Risk

Mr Clayton

ok lets break this down, ali grow up your 27 arguing with 20 year olds, arnt you a sponser supposed to be setting a good example?

I'm pretty sure if Inspired and Ali's other sponsors weren't happy they'd have a word with him. However, I don't think one thread is really going to make much difference, do you? I'd imagine something like the exposure of winning the Red Bull comp yesterday will probably have more of a positive impact for Inspired than Ali talking to some f**king idiots on a forum.

mark get your nose out of his arse.

ross you ledgend,

Are you f**king stupid too? I haven't called Ali a legend or said "I love you Ali" at any point in this thread, yet apparently my nose is in his arse. You and other people say shit like to Ross and apparently your nose ISN'T in his arse?

danny you wont shut the tarty bikes police department up they are always right..

Definitely right in that he was trying to tell me and Ali we had no right to question his opinion because opinions can't be wrong, despite showing that to be the total opposite of what it's actually like in the real world. It's not hard to be right in situations like that when the people you're dealing with don't appear to be able to think for themselves or have a clue about seemingly anything.

there you go :)

So the ":rolleyes:" didn't get it across to you that it was a joke?

Are you f**king stupid too? I haven't called Ali a legend or said "I love you Ali" at any point in this thread, yet apparently my nose is in his arse. You and other people say shit like to Ross and apparently your nose ISN'T in his arse?

Mark he never said you called ali a legend. also theres a difference between agreeing with some one, and rim licking. which is what he pointed out? :ermm:

Nah mark you havnt said you love him, but your ramming your dick up his arse at every point possiable to defend him, f**k OFF and let him speak for himself, hes a grown man, he doesnt need some 5ft baldheaded specky 4 eyes defending him im sure.

ok lets break this down, ali grow up your 27 arguing with 20 year olds, arnt you a sponser supposed to be setting a good example?

mark get your nose out of his arse.

ross you ledgend, people like you make trials interesting.

danny you wont shut the tarty bikes police department up they are always right..

Firstly, yes I am arguing on a forum with a 20 year old, now your on a forum arguing with a 27 year old but somehow because I am slightly older I am the one in the wrong.

Mark is a friend much like you have friends. If you were out getting pissed (seems to be suggested that's what I should be doing) and some twat came and called you out, you would like to think your friends would stick up for you. Because it's on-line doesn't mean it's brown nosing.

Ross seems to make trials interesting in the same way that that it's interesting to see politicians fall on their arse when being questions by the public on tv.

Whats tartybikes got to do with the price of fish?

• Like 2

Mark he never said you called ali a legend. also theres a difference between agreeing with some one, and rim licking. which is what he pointed out? :ermm:

No, I'm saying that doing those above things would suggest there was definitely more tongue and anus action involved than me pointing out things that should be pretty obvious to anyone. What I've said in here is no different to what you and other people are saying, yet again apparently it's different between it's "us" and not "you".

Nah mark you havnt said you love him, but your ramming your dick up his arse at every point possiable to defend him, f**k OFF and let him speak for himself, hes a grown man, he doesnt need some 5ft baldheaded specky 4 eyes defending him im sure.

6ft 1in actually Danny, so you're off by a little bit there. It's f**king priceless how before you were trying your hardest to be eloquent and intelligent, but now you've finally lowered yourself to the level you said you previously wouldn't do.

Bearing in mind your whole little "self belief" shit before was based upon how no-one can question your self belief because you can't question a belief, yet I pointed out exactly how that was incorrect, it sounds like you might need to reassess your whole mantra on life. Hopefully you haven't agreed to send someone some stuff you've sold them...

Oh look what's happened again:

I'm aware I just asked you a question so like Danny you'll probably completely avoid answering it and try and take the piss out of me for something unrelated,

One of you says something, I answer it, you try and come up with some other shit. Bearing in mind none of you seem to be able to answer anything I'm saying then have to switch to something else it sounds like you all might be the ones getting upset?

If I was that upset, I'm pretty sure that my typing would probably go to shit, I'd probably stop being able to make coherent points, I wouldn't be able to reply to people correctly, I'd forget about grammar... wait a minute, I'd probably be writing exactly the same way you all do?

• Like 2

Oh look what's happened again:

One of you says something, I answer it, you try and come up with some other shit. Bearing in mind none of you seem to be able to answer anything I'm saying then have to switch to something else it sounds like you all might be the ones getting upset?

If I was that upset, I'm pretty sure that my typing would probably go to shit, I'd probably stop being able to make coherent points, I wouldn't be able to reply to people correctly, I'd forget about grammar... wait a minute, I'd probably be writing exactly the same way you all do?

I cant be arsed to look up what the big un-nessacary words you use mean, your not smarter than me, never will be, your a f**king nerd, im cleveer, i just dont waste my time with a level english on a bike forum. I dont answer you mark because you post nothing but jiberish to the common world, ofcourse, youd know nothing about that cause your far to superior to us (Y)

ali and mark = tunnel vision.

That's funny, that's the exact same thing I said to Mark earlier.

danny

Can you pin point the exact moment when we became "superior"? so far from what I can see is that we have put across our points in a fairly adult manor with questions about your remarks and what we have had back is abuse about Mark having a smelly nose, my love life being questioned and no answers to our questions. Just because we can put our points across doesn't make us superior.

I cant be arsed to look up what the big un-nessacary words you use mean, your not smarter than me, never will be, your a f**king nerd, im cleveer, i just dont waste my time with a level english on a bike forum. I dont answer you mark because you post nothing but jiberish to the common world, ofcourse, youd know nothing about that cause your far to superior to us (Y)

You know how you were going on before about how you can use Youtube to make money, but we all didn't because we didn't know how? I'm not 'just' wasting my 'A level English here' in much the same way.

sorry, but im going to call you out on this.

I dont ride much no more, just because im bored of it, and have kinda moved on. I didnt think ross's video was that good, but hes not exactly sh*t.(just to keep it on topic yanno)

Ignoring the fact that I, who dont know Ali(maybe if he shagged around a bit more, id of met him at a swingers party or summit) was making a comment to Ross's video to poke fun/wind him up a bit(much the same as he does to everything that features anything more than 2 180's in one video). but everyone seems to think the street lot were taking it to heart.

But your post just seems to reiterate your persona of E-hardman/E- c**t, once superiority over Ali's life because you've got your dick wet, and you've got a youtube based business plan is all gone, and we've ran out of rational arguments, you just throw insults at people, im expecting your next post to tell me that you'd batter me given half a chance.

Whats the next step, well start slagging off each others mums. Seriously, when your argument has to stoop down to insults about the way people look, you've clearly got f**k all constructive to say, so whats the point, oh yeah, because your Danny feckin Kearns innit, and you always have to have the last word online.

Once again, your sound in real life, but theres nothing cool about being an internet gangster. just accept youve got nothing to add to the argument and move on, people would respect you more for it than starting to bitch about the fact that mark's got less than 20/20 vision.

Edited by Fish-Finger-er
  • Like 3

That's funny, that's the exact same thing I said to Mark earlier.

danny

Can you pin point the exact moment when we became "superior"? so far from what I can see is that we have put across our points in a fairly adult manor with questions about your remarks and what we have had back is abuse about Mark having a smelly nose, my love life being questioned and no answers to our questions. Just because we can put our points across doesn't make us superior.

Your senior member titles blinding you ali clearly, your speaking in a bullshit technical english in innapropriate english that isnt relevant, just talk f**king normally and stop trying to come across as intelligent, you and mark have stood dick to dick this whole arguement, and defended each other at every moment and at all costs, yeah your mates and if you were in a bar, fine acceptable, but on the internet, he can speak for himself. I dont know who you are or who you think you are. Your no f**king better than me so get down off your f**king high horse, same goes to you mark. I remember you and stan at back cown, most timmed and quiet people ever and you act like this on here (not stan, i didnt mean you bro), i said hello and you both f**king ignored me and then, you had no idea who i was so it wasnt for that reason that you ignored me

• Like 1