Ross Clayton - Zhi 26" Handbags On Standby, Enter At Own Risk

Mr Clayton

You care / have too much time dude. :blink:

You took the time to read that then took the time to reply. What does that say about you?

EDIT: Out of interest Danny - which video on your youtube channel would you say shows you at your peak?

• Like 1

You care / have too much time dude. :blink:

You sir, are my new best friend :)

I'm 27.

So as I said in my post above, you would say that the people out there who believe the earth is flat, you would say their opinion is correct? How about Religion, some people's opinion that Jesus is the true saviour and is the son of God, by your logic they can't be wrong.

What's with the rush of having a family? What's that actually got to do with anything?

[/q]

Religion is actually a matter of opinion, people use religion/turn to religion for different reason, why should you question someones faiths and beliefs ? In any scenario actually what makes you think your so f**king special as to question someone.

The rush of having family, there isnt, i just know myself, yes ali i once loved trials, rode it for 8 years, that if i was still riding push bikes, living on my own/with parents, at the age of 27 with no girlfriend, id be very f**king concerned. You may see it as normal, thats fine, its your opinion, my opinion is that its f**king wierd, so another arguement here we come cause you cant accept my opinion ? Not accept that its right, just accept that i have one, oh wait no, cause my opinons wrong, ahh right gotcha (Y)

Watch Danny Kearns - The Years :)

In any scenario actually what makes you think your so f**king special as to question someone.

You questioned Ali before, so by your logic, what makes you think you can question him?

Saying you can't question religion is also f**king comedy. If you're not allowed to question it, why wouldn't you subscribe to them all as they're apparently all - according to their own writings - the correct religion?

I didn't know I still lived at my parents?

You must have either missed my point or forgot to reply to it.

Are you saying I don't have any right to question anyone? I presume you have kids judging by you response? I heard it's good to shake babies to make them shut up if they are crying, you can't question that because it's an opinion.

I didn't know I still lived at my parents?

You must have either missed my point or forgot to reply to it.

Are you saying I don't have any right to question anyone? I presume you have kids judging by you response? I heard it's good to shake babies to make them shut up if they are crying, you can't question that because it's an opinion.

I said living on your own/with parents.

You dont have a right to question my opinion no, for the 17th time. Nah i dont have kids, difference though ali, im 20 bro and if you heard thats good, then cool, thats your opinion, take it in your stride, dont let anyone tell you your wrong buddy.

Im bored, cya later

Did you miss this Danny?

Saying you can't question religion is also f**king comedy. If you're not allowed to question it, why wouldn't you subscribe to them all as they're apparently all - according to their own writings - the correct religion?

Just to add:

Opinion: A belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient toproduce complete certainty.

That's a factual definition of it there for you Danny - as it says, insufficient grounds to produce complete certainty. If you can't produce certainty, then it's pretty obviously going to have the possibility of being wrong. Because of that, I don't see why people can't question it to see if it's wrong, and if it is wrong, why it's wrong.

I said living on your own/with parents.

You dont have a right to question my opinion no, for the 17th time. Nah i dont have kids, difference though ali, im 20 bro and if you heard thats good, then cool, thats your opinion, take it in your stride, dont let anyone tell you your wrong buddy.

Im bored, cya later

cool sorry, I misread that.

I have every right to question you, that's how I make decisions in life, I question things that are put to me and if they hold true then sweet, I'll buy/go/do the thing that was put to me, if they don't hold true, I'll give it a wide birth.

Are you saying scientists can't question things, what makes you so great that you can't possibly be questioned?

If you are so concerned about me having a girlfriend/making family plans for the future I'll send you updates of my future love life shall I?

cool sorry, I misread that.

I have every right to question you, that's how I make decisions in life, I question things that are put to me and if they hold true then sweet, I'll buy/go/do the thing that was put to me, if they don't hold true, I'll give it a wide birth.

Are you saying scientists can't question things, what makes you so great that you can't possibly be questioned?

If you are so concerned about me having a girlfriend/making family plans for the future I'll send you updates of my future love life shall I?

Feel free, ill send you the postet note yeah ? as much room as your gonna need (Y)

Did you miss this Danny?

Did you miss this Danny?

Just to add:

That's a factual definition of it there for you Danny - as it says, insufficient grounds to produce complete certainty. If you can't produce certainty, then it's pretty obviously going to have the possibility of being wrong. Because of that, I don't see why people can't question it to see if it's wrong, and if it is wrong, why it's wrong.

Considering you were trying to say I had too much time before for writing something here that took no time at all, it seems funny you'd then go and make yourself a little collage. I'm pretty sure that it took me less time to write my reply than it took you to do that, Ross...

Feel free, ill send you the postet note yeah ? as much room as your gonna need (Y)

Yeah probably, are you implying that I should be ashamed? Embarrassed? Perhaps my lack of interest in dating makes me less of a person?

It is also my opinion that gravity doesn't exist (can you see where I am going with this?).