Ross Clayton - Zhi 26" Handbags On Standby, Enter At Own Risk

Mr Clayton

You want my life story, pm me. I love the toys-out-the-pram attitude you've got because no-one's paying you any attention in this thread anymore.

And anyway Danny, I know full well that size counts for f**k all in a fight. It just makes me laugh how you've instantly jumped in threatening to f**k Kev up despite the fact you and I both know f**k all would happen because you aren't that much of a cunt.

You want my life story, pm me. I love the toys-out-the-pram attitude you've got because no-one's paying you any attention in this thread anymore.

And anyway Danny, I know full well that size counts for f**k all in a fight. It just makes me laugh how you've instantly jumped in threatening to f**k Kev up despite the fact you and I both know f**k all would happen because you aren't that much of a cunt.

If you actually read correctly, i said me and kev are mates and i NEVER made any initiation that i was gonna do anything to kev. I said if he give me reason to and i know he wouldnt, cause hes a nice guy and we get on well, so i dunno what your on about :S

So, what've we learned from this?

• Ross can't take one joke that he's dished out dozens of times
  • Danny Kearns is still an e-hardman
  • Neither of the above are remotely eloquent
  • Ali and Mark ride BMX, but can form coherent sentences and formulate well-structured responses

Also; Back the f**k off of Skoze - he's been through some hideous shit. Whether or not that matches up to your sweet tales of life in the Ghetto is irrelevant, but to know nothing about the guy and assume he's talkign complete shite and make a mockery of it? Sweet skillz.

Shut the f**k up! i cant take a joke? :shifty: haha you clearly dont know me.

sympathy vote?????????? I dont care, you guys are totally raddddddd,

TAKE A JOKE, SMOKE A BLOKE, WHO'S LAUGHING NOWWWWW??????? :lol:

Normally you'd be okay to do that, but not in this situation because you're wrong. I'm taking this lightheartedly just so you know.

Oh f**k im wrong. I really do apologise, in which way am i possibly wrong?? ha

Mate, listen, your safe in real life, so dont go calling me out on here. Id batter you given half a chance, why would i, your a safe guy, give me reason to and ill give it my best, hey i might not win, but id try, so that makes me a e-hardman ? what cause i wouldnt back down from someone in real life ? so ill just go through life scared yeah ? awesome, sit in the shadows my whole life

Nice one kev.

I didnt mean it in its literal sense, just that youve gone from a semi reasonable argument, to a pretty flawed argument, to just throwing insults at people. which is what you always seem to do when topics dont go your way, you just dont know when to go "actually, i havent really got anything to say here, ill just keep quiet, or admit im wrong" but instead, it ends up with you going to the default of throwing insults, or telling people how hard you are (like you just have about 4 posts up), or you just go on facebook and make a status about how shit tf is and how arguing on the net is stupid (but your more than happy to do it till your losing)

You just cant admit when your wrong, and thats my point. Bit like the real life point you made about not backing down, I know plenty of people who dont back down, doesnt make them an idiot for doing it. the idiotic thing is what your basically doing now, your basically doing the internet version of standing their going "shut up you 4 eyed tw*t, your wasting your life in a crap job" to a bouncer. which in real life, makes you look like a tit to everyone apart from the 3 people your with.

exactly the same now, your throwing insults at marks optical disabilities, and just looking like an idiot to everyone on the forum, apart from ross and a couple of others.

Ross, you'll notice I didn't say you couldn't take any joke, just the one that you've been throwing about left right and centre.

This is why a half-decent grasp of the English language comes in handy during a discussion.

id batter a cod given the chance. they taste nice.

Danny could make a Youtube video of it if you like?

Ross, you'll notice I didn't say you couldn't take any joke, just the one that you've been throwing about left right and centre.

This is why a half-decent grasp of the English language comes in handy during a discussion.

lmao id love to see that hahahaha

EDIT: just seen what you did there, hahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by dirt jumper jake

I was quoteing what kev said, just forgot the question mark, check his post (Y)

Fair play man, some serious tl;dr going on in this thread - sorry to call you out on that then! See kids, punctuation saves lives.

Edited by Skoze

No i did'nt notice, probably because i really dont care? (Y)

Can you not understand that? It's you guys that get mad and upset, im actually LOL'ing at you lot :lol:

I didnt mean it in its literal sense, just that youve gone from a semi reasonable argument, to a pretty flawed argument, to just throwing insults at people. which is what you always seem to do when topics dont go your way, you just dont know when to go "actually, i havent really got anything to say here, ill just keep quiet, or admit im wrong" but instead, it ends up with you going to the default of throwing insults, or telling people how hard you are (like you just have about 4 posts up), or you just go on facebook and make a status about how shit tf is and how arguing on the net is stupid (but your more than happy to do it till your losing)

You just cant admit when your wrong, and thats my point. Bit like the real life point you made about not backing down, I know plenty of people who dont back down, doesnt make them an idiot for doing it. the idiotic thing is what your basically doing now, your basically doing the internet version of standing their going "shut up you 4 eyed tw*t, your wasting your life in a crap job" to a bouncer. which in real life, makes you look like a tit to everyone apart from the 3 people your with.

exactly the same now, your throwing insults at marks optical disabilities, and just looking like an idiot to everyone on the forum, apart from ross and a couple of others.

I dont care what anyone thinks of me on this forum, theres not many on here who show respect to anyone anyways, and you mentioned in your other pst about people respecting me more, i dont want respect off some people on a forum.

Kev am gonna leave this between me and you bro, cause you safe in real life. Take it easy man. (Awaits the bombardment of everyone sayng, ahha your scared of kev, lol, cant wait) :)

Fair play man, some serious tl;dr going on in this thread - sorry to call you out on that then! See kids, punctuation saves lives.

Salright skoze man, hows life anyways bro, been keeping alright ?

Oh f**k im wrong. I really do apologise, in which way am i possibly wrong?? ha

I'm pretty sure you were the guy originally commenting on people being to BMXy with their riding whether you were joking or not. Then Ali C makes a joke/comment, then this happens. It's already been pointed out a few times.

and you would know, because you have been through virtually everything haha :lol:

Seriously f**k off with shooting shit at Matt - he has already offered you the opportunity of finding out what shit he's gone through and you clearly haven't taken that offer up or you'd shut your LOLING face. Lol.

I'm pretty sure you were the guy originally commenting on people being to BMXy with their riding whether you were joking or not. Then Ali C makes a joke/comment, then this happens. It's already been pointed out a few times.

Yes andddd??????

what happend to bicycle unity? :

What the f**k is one of them????? :unsure:

things I have learned:

Ross can give, but can't take

Danny is some kind of love guru

If your bike has a seat then you are not a trials rider

Ross and Danny don't know when they are wrong

I can't question Danny, religion or anyone else for that matter

• Like 1

No i did'nt notice, probably because i really dont care? (Y)

Can you not understand that? It's you guys that get mad and upset, im actually LOL'ing at you lot :lol:

You cared about it enough to reply?

The thing is, you claim that 'us guys get mad and upset' despite the fact that we're currently having a pretty good laugh at how poor your* discussion/debate/argument skillz are.

If you're going to try and call someone out on something, do it right.

*collective, not just you individually

Salright skoze man, hows life anyways bro, been keeping alright ?

Yeah i'm getting back on my feet. Similar vein to you from what I understand from the bits and pieces i've read. Hope things keep improving whatever it was dragging you down bud!

and you would know, because you have been through virtually everything haha :lol:

"inbox 0"