Ross Clayton - Zhi 26" Handbags On Standby, Enter At Own Risk

Mr Clayton

This must be a sticky? never had so many posotive comments, might make more video more often!

Dont give a f**k about any sad buggers life on here, mines not great either, but you dont see me blaring it out across a f**king internet forum!

Grow up get a grip, and most importantly ride you BIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:(Y)LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I'm just still concerned about the fact there's a 5ft version of me that I don't know about who goes round riding with Stan and not being very friendly to people :S I quite liked Back Cowm as well, I'd have gone instead of the double :(

• Like 2

Haha, mate we've all got our shit - i'm just not gonna go calling people out on theirs. As i've said, if you really wanna lay into me feel free. I've given the opportunity to find out some ammunition for your argument twice now (Y)

I'm just still concerned about the fact there's a 5ft version of me that I don't know about who goes round riding with Stan and not being very friendly to people :S I quite liked Back Cowm as well, I'd have gone instead of the double :(

Dude, i never said you were at backcown, i was on about ali and stan, and this 5ft version, i was talking about when i saw you at one of the dj memorial rides and you were on a bmx in abingdon

Cool, the way you worded it made it sound like you meant me, and then you didn't reply to me about it...

I didn't realise riding a BMX made me a foot shorter too, but it's probably a good thing I sold it earlier in the year if that's the case.

Cool, the way you worded it made it sound like you meant me, and then you didn't reply to me about it...

I didn't realise riding a BMX made me a foot shorter too, but it's probably a good thing I sold it earlier in the year if that's the case.

I didnt reply cause i didnt see it in this massive debate, my appolagies and dude, you may of been 5f then, im talking like 06 or something, i dunno, you were sitting down, just a mere lack of heigh judgement i guess

Ross, you'll notice I didn't say you couldn't take any joke, just the one that you've been throwing about left right and centre.

This is why a half-decent grasp of the English language comes in handy during a discussion.

Danny could make a Youtube video of it if you like?

That was amusing.

you gotta admit its entertaining to read hahaha, I read most of that.

I respect both choices. Having a family will make you a lot happier than trying to be the best your whole life. If you ride to achieve as much happiness as possible then quit. You will only be happy when you are progressing, half the time you ride you feel like you are sucking know what I mean? Their is more bad days than good ones and at some point the good ones aren't worth it.

However Ali may be motivated in life by things other than happiness. I am 24 practice riding every day, ride alone, never have had a girlfriend live with my parents and from your point of view would also have no perspective on reality. If Ali chooses to ride knowing he would be happier having a family then I respect that A LOT. Some people don't seek happiness in life, and some don't know how to get it. I can't judge without knowing someones motivations.

From my observation Mark and Ali do complain a lot more than they compliment though but my opinion isn't worth much cause I don't read all their posts and I am prejudice against them because they seem to antagonize me hahaha. Maybe its just all in my head.

As for Ross I think this is really hilarious and you should thank the argument. Your video has 15 pages of comments and now everyone will watch it. They are really helping to promote your video :lol: Just keep egging them on and you will have the most talked about trials video ever made.

Edited by sayshell

why does there seem to be such a divide between rider's of mod's/stock's and rider's of 24" bike's, imo the design of mod's and stock's are going further away from the design of the traditional trails bike, also the style of riding has changed and is on the whole just about static moves and how high you can sidehop or how far you can gap from rear,

so the whole argument about 24" bikes and the style in which there ridden is a load of bull, imo the design is more in keeping with the traditional true trials bike and the style that there riden in is similar.

also who ever say's that an inspired 24" is just a lighter bigger bmx is somewhat deluded, my inspired weighs in @ 11kg :o , which your find is a fair bit heavier than your average bmx, the wheel size is also closer to a stock bike than a bmx,

i personnally think that there are far to many young people on here that only believe that how high you can sidehop and gap is what trials has always been about, but i'm sorry to have to tell you that santa does'nt exist and side hops was not what trials was about, it has always been about good old banter and having a laugh with your m8's and enjoying riding aswell as finding new ways of riding the environment around you.

all of the above is my opinion, it may not be everyones opinion and i am in no way saying my opinion is superior to anyone else's :) , i would also like to add that even though i don't like just side hopping and gaps i do enjoy watching other's doing that kind of thing and have the upmost respect for them for doing some of the things they do.

ez.

Is that the faint sound of you backing down?

Night babe x

No just the sound of me going to bed seen as though I'm up early doors for work :) morning sexy loveyou :) <3

Backing down? You serious? Were on a forum mate get a grip and wake up, mr I've been through everything! (Y)

• Like 2