Few More Pictures Of Dani's M5

Laurence--Trials

My thoughts exactly! Size of wheels isn't an indication of skill level!

flame away but it clearly is, the bigger the wheel the more skill needed to flick it about, hense why you dont see any 26" bmx's, i can gap an extra 4 feet or so on my mates ozonys mod with ease compared to my phase 1.3 but its no fun imo i prefer to ride a mans bike and test myself lol

flame away but it clearly is, the bigger the wheel the more skill needed to flick it about, hense why you dont see any 26" bmx's, i can gap an extra 4 feet or so on my mates ozonys mod with ease compared to my phase 1.3 but its no fun imo i prefer to ride a mans bike and test myself lol

You don't see any 26'' BMX's because BMX's are designed with 20'' wheels, just as you don't see any dirt jump bikes with 20'' wheels...

• Like 1

You don't see any 26'' BMX's because BMX's are designed with 20'' wheels, just as you don't see any dirt jump bikes with 20'' wheels...

because like i said 20" wheels are eaier to flick about and dirt jumping is in a straight line so 26" wheels give them more speed are you stupid?

Your mates mod might be easier to gap than your Phase, but that's not just because of the wheel size...

i didnt say it was just the wheel size obviously EVERYTHING is smaller and lighter therefor easier making you appear better than you actualy are, as soon as i've been on a mod then go back to my stock its noticeably harder whereas going from stock to mod isnt too hard

so why then?

Your arguement about mod being easy to ride is the same as saying that gap to fronts are easier on a pure 24/26 trials bike becuase the bike is longer. Also, your riding a Phase. Compared to an Ozonys im not suprised that it feels better.

What's the spec/weight like on you Phase?

What's the spec/weight like on the mod?

At the end of the day a few inches on the wheels, whilst making the bike ride a little differently, isn't going to be all the difference between being shit and being able to launch a bike up a four foot wall. If you're too ignorant to realise that whilst there are things a mod may do better than a stock, there are also many things that are easier to do on a stock.

Simply stating that it's "pathetic" or that he should "challenge himself" is pretty freakin' retarded.

What's the spec/weight like on you Phase?

What's the spec/weight like on the mod?

At the end of the day a few inches on the wheels, whilst making the bike ride a little differently, isn't going to be all the difference between being shit and being able to launch a bike up a four foot wall. If you're too ignorant to realise that whilst there are things a mod may do better than a stock, there are also many things that are easier to do on a stock.

Simply stating that it's "pathetic" or that he should "challenge himself" is pretty freakin' retarded.

i'm not going to list the full specs but if you gave him Danny Macaskill or Ali C's bike he wouldn't know what to do with them you wont change my mind i hate mods nd always will regardless of name calling lol

:giggle: your funny ^_^ see I'd say it's easier to back wheel/tap things on a stock and i might even say it's easier to gap. static things are the same, as your still getting you body up on top of a wall whether the wheels are big or small.

If you mate has an ozonys i'm guessings it's going to weigh about 8 kg, compared to your phase which i'm guessing is going to be 10/11 kg and completely different geometry.

there are far to many variables to justify your conclusion that mod is easy/shit or otherwise.

have fun now. :rolleyes:

Dani's bike is well light though innit, I could ride better than him if u gave me one. I agree with this guy, it would be more impressive if he rode a Phase. Resp3ct!!!!!

Then you're as stupid as he is.

Just having a light bike doesn't make you a better rider.

It helps you scrape that extra few inches when you're hitting your absolute maximum, sure, but if you rode an old T-Vee and then got given an M5, you wouldn't get that much better.

Mods ARE easier to ride, and it baffles me sometimes why more people don't ride them - with exception to the very tall. Fact is, I ride with Kyle a fair bit (he rides a stock), I can't sidehop his bike very high as your theory dictates, but he can't sidehop mine that high either.

I don't believe anyone can honestly be as stupid as you're coming over, so my question to you is this: why are you trying to start another argument?

Because like I said 20" wheels are easier to flick about and dirt jumping is in a straight line so 26" wheels give them more speed, are you stupid?

Because you don't get any BMX dirt jumpers do you...

I can promise you Dani could pick up any trials bike and ride it better than you and 90% of all trials riders.

I don't know if you've started this argument because you're one of those small minded little children that gets a hard on over causing a fuss on an internet forum, but you're coming across as ignorant and naive and altogether a bit of a twat. So congratulations if that was your objective, but your arguments are based on nothing but your misinformed and misguided opinion. I'm not saying don't voice your opinion, but try and have some solid basis to it so you can back it up.

I wouldn't say riding a mod is easier, it's just different.

Just me or does he look like he doesnt give a flying fack that he's on a bike in mid air in the second pic?

Also trialsnoobe the geo will be diff on the mod to your phase. The phase is a good bike but its not the most trials geo. And I find i can gap further on a stock then a can on a mod. Its down to your prefrance. Just cos you dont like mods dont mean there all shite.