Bike Stolen

Matt24.

As above Leeson 609 stolen from Joel Bennetts place a few days ago, please keep a look out and give us a shout if anyone spots it on ebay or goes up in for sale section.

Picture below

Matt 07595692672

matthewstevenhart@gmail.com

396539_10150509325636670_510341669_9064345_1610864389_n.jpg

• 4 months later...

i can't believe how low people can be what a smackhead! but for every one of those maggots there's a forum full of guys who do the opposite which is good to see! thankfully he's dumb and you'll get your bike back and he'll get what's coming to him provided no-one on here's been stupid and sent him a message on ebay giving him a chance to offload the bike elsewhere

found him straight away he visits holloway prison regularly go figure! give this to the police has to be him! > http://www.facebook.com/dalesolo

post-29678-0-84794400-1337214473_thumb.p

Edited by old'scoolfool

From what i can figure it was a pretty shady set up ("pay me now, my mate's got the bike round the corner"), Joel went round with the police and got it back, from then on i've no idea what went on as all i've got from him has been big smiley faces in texts haha! Sounds like shit would've gone down had it been me, Mark and Sam as back up instead of the federales though...

Edited by Skoze
  • Like 1

There's no way he was the person who stole it. As soon as we did a bit more research into him it sort of became clear he was just some dick who buys/sells stolen shit. The police who spoke to the guy also told Joel he seemed to be pretty stupid, and said that they wouldn't have been able to have broken into Joel's house even if they wanted to...