Dissertation

MonsieurMonkey

Okay, so it's dissertation time. I need about twenty people for my teen to twentys group, I didn't even think of asking on here until Dave did and I thought I'd exploit you too. I'm afraid mine's a little more awkward than an online questionnaire which means I'm asking more.

I'm looking at media and opinions of crime, you people will make up my middle group, I've got an older group and a younger group which was an ethical nightmare. You'll all be compared, the idea being that different types of media will affect us in different ways.

Anyway, if any of you fancy helping out let me know. I'll have to e mail shit out to whoever wants too. It'll probably take about 20 mins at the most but it'd be greatly appreciated. If anyone wants to know anything else just ask, and obviously once it's done I'll post up my dissertation for those that are interested, this is pretty cutting edge shit.

Edited by MonsieurMonkey

I want anyone who's interested to do it, this is the age bracket I'm most interested in, because the amount of media we use is ridiculous compared to the younger and older groups. That's why I wanted to get people from here, TF has a pretty diverse group of users, so I reckon I'll get some interesting responses.

The first batch of e-mails has been unleashed! Thanks to those who have offered to help.

Edited by MonsieurMonkey

I'll be posting up my full dissertation for anyone that wants it and I'll probably post a brief summary of results as soon as they're done. Which should be within a week or so. Not really expecting to find much due to issues with causation etc, but we'll see. Cheers again.

And yar, I'm doing Forensic Psychology and Criminal Justice, my dissertation's the only thing I've really been looking forward to.