Football..

Joe Papasnap Maher

I dont see how anyone can moan at Chelsea for playing the way they did, it was the only way they could have progressed, especially going down to 10 men after Terry was a massive bellend.

Unfortunately defensive football is boring most the time, but Chelsea and most teams have no option against barca.........and it worked.

Well done Chelsea. Got the job done, against the odds

My problem wasn't really with the way they played, it was more the way everyone applauded how well they had played. When really it was Barca that played well, and that was Chelsea's only option. So I wanted people to see that side of it, but most don't, they continue to arse lick Chelsea. It was a great tactic, and it worked well, but that doesn't mean Barca deserve no credit for forcing such defensive play and still maintaining control of the game apart from a few sloppy breaks (From Barca's viewpoint) that Chelsea got.

Another unbelievable semi-final though, great first half, dong second half.

• 2 weeks later...

City will win 100% I think most united fans have accepted it already. Although that being said if QPR win they automatically avoid relegation so could be more to that match than most think.

EDIT: that was probably the most on the fence comment I've ever made.

As an Arsenal fan the thought of Sunday make me constipated. Its essentially a 50 million pound match for us. The potential of losing RVP and wallcott. Its ORRIBLE

Edited by Simpson

Im going for:

City

United

Arsenal

Newcastle

Tottenham

Im saying Arsenal and Tottenham draw, NUFC win easily, unfortunately not even I believe in them enough to say they'd score 18 goals.

Alan Pardew manager of the year, deserved?

As an Arsenal fan the thought of Sunday make me constipated. Its essentially a 50 million pound match for us. The potential of losing RVP and wallcott. Its ORRIBLE

I don't think I'll manage the stress of it all tomorrow!!

Might take the bike for a 90 minute spin at 3pm, then look at the league table upon my return.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Don't suppose anybody cares that david moyes has been sacked as manager of Man U, I personally, despite being a Leeds fan, think he should have been given a fair crack of the whip. Even old red nose didn't win anything for 3 years. Also on a football page I saw this, it made me laugh like hell

post-29242-0-82799400-1398155732_thumb.j

Edited by bing