Football..

Joe Papasnap Maher

Take a look at the league 1 table, very exciting stuff with two games to go. Wednesday are a point behind with an awesome run of form and united have lost their player that got all their goals for them cause he poked someone without permission. Up the owls !!! :)

liverpool!!!!!

shit in the season

won the carling cup

gonna win the fa too! :)

Chelsea are going to destroy Liverpool.

If You look at the teams they had to beat to win the Carling Cup it's not very impressive, except Man City. Dalglish has to go, as does Suarez and Carroll.

As it stands, Liverpool suck.

Sorry, how many times have Chelsea beaten Liverpool this season?

Yes, our squad is shit by our standards and not on form, but we can still beat anyone on our day, especially in the cup.

Liverpool arnt on form, chelsea are Liverpools squad is a heap they spent far to much on shit players

• Like 1

Yes, our squad is shit by our standards and not on form, but we can still beat anyone on our day, especially in the cup.

Yea thats what he said.....

But that being said anyone can beat anyone on their day, I still remember the day that Southend beat Man U in the cup.

united have lost their player that got all their goals for them cause he poked someone without permission.

I still don't really get how the person who got there first and introduced the two of them together and got the 'permission' of the woman to let the other guy slam her got away scott free while the other matey got 5 years? Unless she suddenly became really drunk in the split second between the "Can he get involved?" question being asked and her answering "Yes". The only defence I can think of is that she originally went back with the other guy so theoretically wanted to get banged by him, but I don't understand how she could go from being composed enough to decide to let some half-decent footballer stick it in her, to not being composed enough to decide to let some half-decent footballer stick it in her.

Yea I was listening to this on the radio while driving, it really does make no sense. The guy is "considering" appealing. But I was like WTF surely any half wit could get him off scott free if it really was as straight forward as they made it appear.

I too don't really understand that, I heard they had a lot of evidence for the case but i still don't see why he got off but ched didn't. United were kind of a one man team with him as he did most of their work and now he's gone it means fingers crossed Wednesday can overtake and get automatic promotion :)

Sorry, how many times have Chelsea beaten Liverpool this season?

Chelseas current form vs liverpools current form? Beaten at home again, this time by west brom!

Dalglish is a horrible bloke, and I think he's the main problem. He's too stubborn to try different things and too stupid to stop playing Carroll!

Liverpool used to be a great team, but unless they have a mass clear out, they're going to stay mid table.

That's the thing though, losing to West Brom and then beating someone like Chelsea's never really been an unusual week in the life of a Liverpool fan. Time and time again we beat those around us and thrive as the underdog, and then under perform against teams we should beat.

And I have no clue why, but prem form is irrelevant when it comes to the cup.

Last thing Liverpool want to become is a Cup team, which is happening at the moment.

All the times Suarez has hit the post this season, if they had gone in I think you'd be up there biting at the heels of a Champions League spot.

I think winning the FA cup will do more damage than good, as it will pretty much guarantee Dalglish will be staying longer.

Agreed, I've already had about 5 arguments with people about it, I hate the whole "National pride" bull shit when it comes to European football, but if a team played like that against their team they'd be going mad. It kills the game. Not saying it isn't a good tactic, but Barcelona play beautiful football, Chelsea just looked like dog shit even though they got the result. Madrid / Bayern will crush them in the final.

• Like 1

Madrid have a ruthless counter attack as well, and the possession would be slightly more even, they'd get destroyed, especially with the amount of players who they have missing from the final. Bayern would crush them anyway, so much attack from the wings. As long as the final is a good game, it doesn't matter, but I would have liked an El Classico repeat.

I dont see how anyone can moan at Chelsea for playing the way they did, it was the only way they could have progressed, especially going down to 10 men after Terry was a massive bellend.

Unfortunately defensive football is boring most the time, but Chelsea and most teams have no option against barca.........and it worked.

Well done Chelsea. Got the job done, against the odds

I dont see how anyone can moan at Chelsea for playing the way they did, it was the only way they could have progressed, especially going down to 10 men after Terry was a massive bellend.

Unfortunately defensive football is boring most the time, but Chelsea and most teams have no option against barca.........and it worked.

Well done Chelsea. Got the job done, against the odds

Dirty and cheap. Knowing how jammy they are they'll be crowned Champions of Europe using the same tactic in the final. this time using the formation, 10.

The way Sky sports pundits where right up Chelseas arse as well. Not deserved. Ugly football.

Winning ugly is still winning, and that's coming from a (rather loose) Arsenal fan who's seen a lot of pleasant football end up with no trophies for 7 years. Ultimately you study your opponent in anything, assess whether you can beat them in style. If you can't, you see whether you can beat them at all - if you can, you'd be stupid to do anything other than that.

• Like 1