Which Brake Pad?

William trials

hi I ride a mod bike. I'm currently running a 2010 onza pro, 2011 magura, neon 2-bolt booster, and Rockman blues. I wan't a new brake pad with a awesome hold and bite. I have done a massive research about brake pads and can't really decide which one i should get... so what brake pad should I get?

Rockman blue CNC are freeking awsome IMO... Why the change?

Rockman blue CNC are freeking awsome IMO... Why the change?

haha well.... the first 2 grinds were awesome, but then i got to borrow my friends grinder (don't know what cutting disc etc..) and ever since they got a wierd sound like more metallic (hope you understand) and the hold and bite aint good... Im getting my brake booster on monday so i see if that helps.. :) but i wan't to try something different to ;)

btw i have plastic Rockmans. have a nice day!

I find heatsink yellows are VERY temperamental to the sharpness of your grind. I'm running them at the moment and they have good hold but seem to really eat a grind and the honk is no where near as good.

yeah same thing with my RockMan blues... so i guess im going to buy the LGM

ive never used any specialized pads. I need to find some asphalt tar. Rub some on the rim for good brakes. Its basically free too. Will squeal like no other but works well. Want stickier brakes just put more on. Need to find somewhere they are paving a new road/repaving and grab a chunk of tar that is laying around. Rub a little on the rims for the brakes to lock up well. I havent tried any pads yet that companies sell but eventually will probly try the rockmans. As far as im concerned tar is real deal. Just got to find some again. If you are sick of sticky brakes you just let the tar wear off and you have regular brakes again. Spin the wheel and apply as neccesary. A little chunk lasts a very long time. I actually had alot of it at one point but then threw it out. I wish i didnt.