Duncan Shaw Street Edit In California, Filmed By Danny Macaskill

Duncan

Hey!

Here is a street edit from me (Duncan Shaw)” filmed by “Danny Macaskill” in Newport and Huntington Beach, South California over a couple of days when we were over there on a trip back in February. The video was edited by my flatmate Paul Macdonald. Check it out!

I think ben travis has done a wee snippet on his blog about the edit. Might be a wee interview in there if you are interested. Have a look! http://mis-conceptions.blogspot.co.uk/

• Like 4

Awesome video Duncan! Styling everything out in there! Still trying to get my head round the sidehops onto those round rails...

Loved the editing as well! Video came out ace. So envious of that weather right now! Never ending rain here....

Steve-o (Y)

That was flippin super. I don't know if its the fact America is a much better country and makes shit look awesome, the camera, Dannys filming or the editing or a combo of all the above, but that had such a good 'feel' to it. Much more like a BMX vid, its actually had some thought put into it. Great song, awesome riding, good all round, nice one (Y)

I watched this on my phone before I got up this morning, then watched it again, and again, and as a result I was late for work, so thanks for that. Awesome edit - the filming, riding, locations and soundtrack all go perfectly together and combine to make a beautiful video. Definitley watching again!

What a great edit!, and amazing riding! and to be honest I was quite surprised by Dannys filming, I thought it was going to be crap haha.

I also like the end where the sponsors showed up that was a beut

What a beauty that riding, edit, music just everything!

Was wondering if you had any troubles filming there???

I was riding in Huntington Beach couple of weeks ago and had to stop after

they reminded me of a 350 US Dollar fine for riding on that spot beside the pear :

• 2 weeks later...