Best Of The Internet

ZeroMatt

That second video was straight up the weirdest thing I've seen on youtube!

The weirdest one I saw today was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWApF3aKoA8. It was aired separately. You know something is weird when in one of the final scenes a father who has become a warewolf attacks a sheep which is actually his son's body with a sheep brain dressed in a sheep outfit, while his son is trapped in a sheep's body dressed as a child. And since the sheep's body in which he's trapped was pregnant, he gave birth to a little sheep which he later attaches to a kite and flies it. And for some reason there's a sheep throughout the film with the rear half of it's body missing, and it's just standing there eating hay which falls out if it as soon as it swallows. Brain = f**ked.

• Like 1

The weirdest one I saw today was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWApF3aKoA8. It was aired separately. You know something is weird when in one of the final scenes a father who has become a warewolf attacks a sheep which is actually his son's body with a sheep brain dressed in a sheep outfit, while his son is trapped in a sheep's body dressed as a child. And since the sheep's body in which he's trapped was pregnant, he gave birth to a little sheep which he later attaches to a kite and flies it. And for some reason there's a sheep throughout the film with the rear half of it's body missing, and it's just standing there eating hay which falls out if it as soon as it swallows. Brain = f**ked.

arrrrrrgh!had to stop watching!