Danny Mac's Inspired Skye Replica?

Carlperkins

supposed to be a joke, lighten up.

Topic title: Danny Macs Inspired Skye Replica

Reality: Guy selling orange and green bike.

A, ha-ha, a-ha, oh i see it now. Sorry, so sorry for my missing the humour first time around. It was a corker Carl - a real good ol' fashion big-un. Thank you for your good humour, you Carl, well you just went on and made me day. Excuse me now whilst I wipe a single salted tear from my cheek. Can't wait to tell the boys down in the pub about this one! Oh how we'll laugh.

• Like 1

Topic title: Danny Macs Inspired Skye Replica

Reality: Guy selling orange and green bike.

A, ha-ha, a-ha, oh i see it now. Sorry, so sorry for my missing the humour first time around. It was a corker Carl - a real good ol' fashion big-un. Thank you for your good humour, you Carl, well you just went on and made me day. Excuse me now whilst I wipe a single salted tear from my cheek. Can't wait to tell the boys down in the pub about this one! Oh how we'll laugh.

Its sarcastic belters like you that really f**k me off on forums. I guarantee if that fella was stood in front of you you would'nt be bumping your gums as much.

Reminds me exactly why I stopped using this site before.

Edited by Doddsy2801

Shit, forgot these things... :dance::P:D:);)

Please add those to earlier comments.

Oop hold up guys... Someone doesnt find this thread atall funny or interesting. Can one of the administrators please close the thread. Please no-one open the link either, its not worth it. This was a complete waste of your time and for that i can only offer my sincerest apologies.

.... ^is that what you were hoping for matthew? Haha.

All youve managed to do is make yourself look like a old miserable bellend.

;)

Its sarcastic belters like you that really f**k me off on forums. I guarantee if that fella was stood in front of you you would'nt be bumping your gums as much.

Yeah +1. I bet this keyboard warrior is a right little pussy haha

• Like 2

If someone has got a chip on their shoulder over a few choice words of banter, that is their own personal malfunction. Whatever happened to the old saying of sticks and stones will break my bones but words/names will never hurt me :lol:

Edited by Rusevelt

Well that won't happen as all the seller has said is that it comes in the colour way of Dannys bike - which isn't too far off. No where does he say it's a replica of Danny's bike so don't see the big deal?

well some one doesnt understand sarcasm.. dont take it to heart man its a joke, its almost like your the person selling the bike! Mr offensive

Reminds me exactly why I stopped using this site before.

totally agree, when did trial bikers become such twats i thought this was a civil community where we all just got along helped each other out and rode!? Edited by customrider-Rhys
  • Like 1

Mr offensive

He said nothing offensive. The word you were probably looking for is "offended". That's still wrong though.

when did trial bikers become such twats i thought this was a civil community where we all just got along helped each other out and rode!?

You seem to really be doing your part to change that stereotype :rolleyes:

when did trial bikers become such twats i thought this was a civil community where we all just got along helped each other out and rode!?

You've not been riding long enough to appreciate quite how wrong that statement is...