Get Velo

Miss-Higgy

Considering you were struggling so hard to get it in on time I was surprised this ended up so long! Nice job though, nice variety of bikes and styles.

Did definitely miss the noises of bikes though :(

Like i say, its been a learning curve for me, my sound was really badly out of sync on some of the fuzzy footage so i cut it all. Poss is compressed was a 1.3gb.mov file & and i had to convert it to mp4, and didn't have time to double pass the conversion.

More bikes is always good (Y)

I don't know how he did it to be fair, i couldn't even get in it let alone manual it ^_^

They look bad but theres only one that kept me of the bike for a few days and it was the tunnel. Hit my knee full force on something, went purple :(

i have some and wear them a lot, buuuut i some days i feel like being street :P

Edit wise i think the video is shocking! But not bad for my first attempt on final cut on my own. hence i say its been a learning curve. Wanted to keep redoing everything as i learnt more. And i didn't have the plug ins i wanted. Some of the footage was off a tape camera, and the heads needed cleaning didn't realise till it was too late so the footage was poo. Conversion wise i dont have vimeo plus and the .mov file was 1.32gb. So again was left clueless so you tube taught me to use mpg steam clip and mpegs are low file size. Didnt have time to double pass the conversion to make the upload deadline. excuses i know but thought id say.

:)

Edit wise i think the video is shocking! But not bad for my first attempt on final cut on my own.

i made a video once. was only like 2 mins long. but the editing was so shocking i never did anything with it haha. i used some dodgy downloaded video editor.

i want to make a vid.. but just cba. haha.

• Like 1