New Tartybikes Video

AdamR28

Great vid! Wish i had my own indoor space that way i would ride everyday and night!

Love Matt and Caps riding style. Especially that old video they did from 2006 with the papa roach song! Huggeeeeee

5:16 did cap soil his pants?

• Like 2

Awesome video guys, seeing Ali ride like that in such a confined space is really 'inspiring' if you'll excuse the pun. I have to say I was a little disappointed in Cap, as I much preferred his riding style on his old Echo, but he's still a beast. Was Cap using the ADM pads in this video? They seemed to bite like a snake!

Awesome video guys, seeing Ali ride like that in such a confined space is really 'inspiring' if you'll excuse the pun. I have to say I was a little disappointed in Cap, as I much preferred his riding style on his old Echo, but he's still a beast. Was Cap using the ADM pads in this video? They seemed to bite like a snake!

Yeah I wasn't riding at my best in this video, hopefully you might change your mind when I finish the video i'm working on ;). Yes I am using the ADM pads on the rear and LGM pads on the front. :)

Yes Andeee I had some seepage :P

The Karbon forks on Cap's bike are looking good, how long has he been using them? Do they still have the same issues as before where Carthy's broke?

Matt just kills anything in his path, would love to know his secret. Ali was slick as usual, half expected to see you riding your bike Mark.