Jake.

Bought this from Luke Rainbird,

041.jpg

037-1.jpg

035-1.jpg

032-1.jpg

031-1.jpg

030-2.jpg

Hard to believe that he managed to fit it in this box, along with 2 extra tyres!

026-1.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

I might be going all out weight-weenie on this, any tips? Weighs in at around 9kg with the TryAll rear tyre. It was at 8.58kg with the Continential Rubber Queen 2.2 it had before.

• Like 1

looks sooooooo nice, needs to go sub 8kg though :)

Thanks Chris! I know, will slowly get better and lighter components over time. Going to stick with this bike :)

Looks nice mate :)

Your Limey 4 is nicer by far! Don't see why you run those cont tyres, these tryall ones are grippier than any mod tyre I've used. :o

Nice but a longer stem would feel a lot better.

I'm not sure as it's a +55 bb, going to use this stem for a few weeks and see how I get on. I'll order the new tryall 150x32 stem on Tarty when it's back in stock. :) Or if someone has a Tryall 150x30 sloping stem for sale, message me.

saw the gap on fb before :) is it me or does it creak like a bitch?

you like the feel of a stock better than mod/24 then?

That was the only gap that I did sort of sketchy. It was the very first one I did though, all the others I did after that one felt really easy :).

It doesn't creak at all, I think it's the brakes?

@ghostrider ah okay I'll definitely try a bigger stem :)

Enjoy ;)

If you wanted to go full weenie it'd be a case of Karbon forks, RQ rear, walterweight tube in the front, a smattering of Ti/Alu bolts and a few other tweaks here and there and that'd put you down to around 8kg or so. Considering the only 'modification' to any parts here is the single walled rear rim (which doesn't really count as it's essentially a hOle or whatever) that'd be a pretty sweet weight to get it to!

• Like 1

Stick with that stem unless you're fairly tall?

Creaking might be the rear wheel where its 116mm rear end. Mine creaked a little as the wheel bedded in, until the spokes got re tensioned.

Looks good :) You won't get it massively lighter, think mine is about 8.6 Kgs.

I'm 5"11 and I feel comfy on it so it's staying :P

It's a 116m rear end?? I thought it was a 135mm.

It's got standard tubes, old tryall forxxs so I can save 400g on the forks probably, inner tubes maybe 100-200g lol and tyres another 200-300g. Then a splashing of ti bolts. :P Expensive though.

BIke looks unreal, such a clean build! Video soon?

I'll try and get a full length video out, my last one was a massive fail. I also need to get used to how a stock rides, I'm not that good a rider so don't expect anything good haha. I do upload small clips on my facebook though :)