Still Livin'

Rago muffin

Love everything about this vid. Amazing riding from all and locations. Well done!

What grading software did you use by the way? Looks cool.

Edit: damn you iPhone for repeating my post. This vid was worth the repeated post though ;)

Edited by tryallmaster

Love everything about this vid. Amazing riding from all and locations. Well done!

What grading software did you use by the way? Looks cool.

Just used 3-way colour correction within FCP, I try to get it looking as good as can in camera then just tweak it subtly .. Have a play with picture styles in cam and then in 3-way slightly bring up the blacks and whites and drop the saturation a little. This gives it a filmic feel i guess but also helps to seperate the background from the rider.

Heres a visual example;A9M4CsqCEAIX7vm.jpg

• Like 2

Don't even rise to it guys, let's not turn Joel's topic into an argument.

Absolutely loved it, Joel. My favourite clip is definitely the Ali & Mark slide combo. Brilliant!

In X years time this video will be the one that I look back on and reminisce about the best days of my life.

• Like 4

this riding is not my kinda thing normally, some of the lines defo left me thinking. i did enjoy it, loved the editing and filming and the whole kinda "family" thing that we have going on in trials. trials is not big enough (yet) for us to argue and try and kill off half our race, just get along it will help everyone in the long run! ali-c's line on to that big slide was huge!, someone needs to upload a "how to" with how to use a kicker. be great!