Your Favourite Bike!

ChrisTrials2012

Anyone remember the Onza woodstock? I can remember seeing a advert for it in MBUK back in 2004 for when they was first releasing it and i am pretty sure the decals and finish was different to the one below. I remember seeing someone riding one at the Bike Show 2004

11301d1196566903-what-length-modstock-vs-stock-dscf1530.jpg

They also did this one

gallery_743_7_156527.jpg

I was a fan of this when i was younger not to mention the t-rex :)

Edited by Andeee

Anyone remember the Onza woodstock? I can remember seeing a advert for it in MBUK back in 2004 for when they was first releasing it and i am pretty sure the decals and finish was different to the one below. I remember seeing someone riding one at the Bike Show 2004

11301d1196566903-what-length-modstock-vs-stock-dscf1530.jpg

That was my dream frame when i started.. oh how things change.

p4pb2216823.jpg

I remember having one of those frames in white around the time when they use to do Hop Idol.

Bought if off me mate for £20.00 sat in me garage for over a year and i never managed to build it so i managed to sell it for £100. Wish i built it :/

Such a nice bike, looks like it rides really nice to! :)

Thanks mate! I am rawing the cranks and pedal cages at the minute, as I have been unable to ride the bike for the past few days due to a broken pawl in my Echo freewheel :( Hopefully it will look even better once I have silver cranks and pedals :) I can't comment on the way the bike rides really, as I have only been able to ride the steps outside my house, because it has been pissing it down since I got the frame :(

Thanks mate! I am rawing the cranks and pedal cages at the minute, as I have been unable to ride the bike for the past few days due to a broken pawl in my Echo freewheel :( Hopefully it will look even better once I have silver cranks and pedals :) I can't comment on the way the bike rides really, as I have only been able to ride the steps outside my house, because it has been pissing it down since I got the frame :(

Haha I have the same cranks and they look pretty much exactly the same now:) Well thats shit, isn't echo spares hard to get too? :(

I think it will:) You are lucky, we have 60 cm of snow ;)

Haha I have the same cranks and they look pretty much exactly the same now:) Well thats shit, isn't echo spares hard to get too? :(

I think it will:) You are lucky, we have 60 cm of snow ;)

I am going to try and run the freewheel without the broken pawl and see how it goes, as I can't find anywhere selling replacement pawls and springs :(

60cm of snow!! Maybe we are lucky over here in the U.K then :P I wish I had an indoor area near me though, cos it gets dark really eariy now too (around 3:45PM) :(

I am going to try and run the freewheel without the broken pawl and see how it goes, as I can't find anywhere selling replacement pawls and springs :(

60cm of snow!! Maybe we are lucky over here in the U.K then :P I wish I had an indoor area near me though, cos it gets dark really eariy now too (around 3:45PM) :(

I rode my tensile 60 click that way for a couple of months, worked fine! :) Too bad you can't get any replacement parts!

haha you ARE lucky ;) Im going to England in Januar so I can ride a bit though:) We do have a good indoor area, but it's like 1 hour away..

If you take away remaining two pawls which engage at the same time, it will work ok, just will have 72eps instead of 108...

• Like 1