The Angry Thread.

Blake

Im just getting sick and tired of it now, every day your ripping it out of someone for some stupid little reason. You just need to take life more seriously. And i don't always offer to buy stuff, most of the time you ask me to and get annoyed if i say no. If you want munch or whatever you can buy it yourself.

Edited by trialsbikingnunn

Im just getting sick and tired of it now, every day your ripping it out of someone for some stupid little reason. You just need to take life more seriously. And i don't always offer to buy stuff, most of the time you ask me to and get annoyed if i say no. If you want much or whatever you can buy it yourself.

We all do it together for the same stupid reasons? I don't think you should take life seriously, you only get one go don't waste it. If you don't wanna buy it don't, don't give in to our peer pressure

We all do it together for the same stupid reasons? I don't think you should take life seriously, you only get one go don't waste it. If you don't wanna buy it don't, don't give in to our peer pressure

you need to take life.more seriously or you will never get anywhere. And don't worry i won't anymore.

Matt you missed a letter out of my name in your sig :(((((

Ahh sorry, changed it now :)

you need to take life.more seriously or you will never get anywhere. And don't worry i won't anymore.

Matt I don't get why you're being really funny with me? I'm sorry if I upset you but I was just taking the piss, it's not like I don't mess around all the time.

I see you're upset and i'm sorry, just don't hold a grudge for too long x

Matt I don't get why you're being really funny with me? I'm sorry if I upset you but I was just taking the piss, it's not like I don't mess around all the time.

I see you're upset and i'm sorry, just don't hold a grudge for too long x

Thats the thing, you're always taking the piss and you think its okay.

Thats the thing, you're always taking the piss and you think its okay.

If i'm always taking the piss why have you left it this long to mention?

I also take the piss constantly for lots of reasons that I've talked to you about before, people deal with different things in different ways and one of my negative outputs is constant piss taking. I'm not a particularly happy person a lot of the time and you know how I deal with it.

If i'm always taking the piss why have you left it this long to mention?

I also take the piss constantly for lots of reasons that I've talked to you about before, people deal with different things in different ways and one of my negative outputs is constant piss taking. I'm not a particularly happy person a lot of the time and you know how I deal with it.

Just because that's the way you deal with things doesnt mean its okay to do it. I know your not always happy, neither am I, i havent been happy for ages but I know constant piss taking isnt the right way to get through it.

Just because that's the way you deal with things doesnt mean its okay to do it. I know your not always happy, neither am I, i havent been happy for ages but I know constant piss taking isnt the right way to get through it.

I know it's not either but it's a habit you get into.

You're always taking the piss out of matt and calling him a loser, if you feel that's true then don't get upset when he says negative things about you. If we don't take life seriously then don't take what we say seriously. Especially when it's for one of matts videos or a facebook comment, because you know more than anyone that what people put on facebook isn't what they actually think or mean.

I'm not going to post any more about it here as other people are getting pissed off. If you have a problem message us on facebook, but don't get too hung up on it, if you have a problem talk about it.

So yeah, not really happy with the weather at the moment. College is being pretty slow but they still moan at me for not attending classes which i am ahead in.

just passing time until summer really. I don't like waiting.

also went to the shop the other day and they were all out of pork pies! :L

Edited by ItsMatt

Just got round to building up a new frame this evening.

When putting the top integrated headset bearing in it turns out the headtube is miles out of round. Should have an ID of ~42mm but it's 42.7mm at it's widest so won't seat properly.

That's some real good QC on a 1grand frame.

In genuine posts of today my dad told me that my grandma has dementia behaviours forming, gotta expect this stuff because of her age but it's still sad to hear.

Wife's Grandma has had Dementia for a while now but she properly plays on it. At the end of the day it is a sad thing but at least she's not gonna be in pain!

Started riding.home from college and after 5 minutes i got a puncture, so instead of a 15 minute ride home it was an hour walk -_-

This is that character building bullshit my old man and my boss harp on about. I think its a load of old shit personally

Nice anti-religion bash there.

It's called a joke, if you'd seen any of the posts I've made in the last 12 years you'd know I'm almost the furthest you can get from religious.

EDIT: Ironic how you make a comment like that, when you believe some of the stuff you do...

Edited by MadManMike