The Angry Thread.

Blake

Really f**king pissed off. Waited 3 weeks for a super super strong and shatter resistant glass screen protector to come from hong kong (not a dodgy marketing scheme, actually works) as it's £20 cheaper than the equivalent uk version and i've applied it and it's got a tiny f**king red hair on the top left of the screen :( Hopefully it won't annoy me too much

Screenshot_2014-01-23-20-07-07_zpsqygrve

Top leftish

• Like 1

Really f**king pissed off. Waited 3 weeks for a super super strong and shatter resistant glass screen protector to come from hong kong (not a dodgy marketing scheme, actually works) as it's £20 cheaper than the equivalent uk version and i've applied it and it's got a tiny f**king red hair on the top left of the screen :( Hopefully it won't annoy me too much

Screenshot_2014-01-23-20-07-07_zpsqygrve

Top leftish

Quoted for perma-embarrass.

• Like 4

Nice anti-religion bash there.

It's called a joke, if you'd seen any of the posts I've made in the last 12 years you'd know I'm almost the furthest you can get from religious.

EDIT: Ironic how you make a comment like that, when you believe some of the stuff you do...

Yeah i dont believe in religion-Or the god of being -Thats all :)

i believe in unicorns fairies flying pigs NWO illuminati taking a shit before you eat so on and so on

No Mike, the only joke round here is DAVE.

Yeh. Feel the burn.

Ohhhhhh muel how could you :'(

Wife's Grandma has had Dementia for a while now but she properly plays on it. At the end of the day it is a sad thing but at least she's not gonna be in pain!

Just feel bad for my grandad, they've been married about 60 years and he's been crying all day. I always hoped they'd pass in their sleep painlessly and not get to the point where they're incompetent.