The Angry Thread.

Blake

Must admit Jardo, that is potentially the most racist post ever!

Ha, it really isn't.

You should have been there that time Ash's girlfriend was sat in Prawns garden in my duvet smoking all my cigarettes. THAT was the most racist post ever.

• Like 2

You mentioning Ash and his girlfriend just suddenly reminded me of a fairly interesting night in Coventry on the 24:2011 trip, with someone bursting into Ash's room to cheer him on while he was banging her.

That night was really weird.

• Like 4

You mentioning Ash and his girlfriend just suddenly reminded me of a fairly interesting night in Coventry on the 24:2011 trip, with someone bursting into Ash's room to cheer him on while he was banging her.

That night was really weird.

Sounds like a standard night in the world of Mr K.

Yall didn't see shit. I hadn't seen her for nearly a week and we were essentially squatting, why not.

Jardo, I didn't think we were going to talk about the duvet and you freaking out that a smoker was smoking in a smokers duvet any more. I don't even think they were your cigs :S

Also, post at the top of the page is pretty damn racist. But unfortunately, most likely true.

Edited by Ash-Kennard
  • Like 1

"Yeah, he's taking me out to dinner tonight. Said he's paying and everything."

When the fact that he's paying makes a date more enjoyable, you know there's an underlying problem with you, not him*.

*Well, maybe not this guy. He looks far too OG** to be in a friendly local pub.

**Original Gangster

Got "post mental couple of weeks" blues. Got into the whirlwind of activity helping setup and film Tarty Days, then straight off the back of that filmed Ali C do some f**king ridiculous things in Cardiff for 5 days. Now all that's done real life seems really f**king slow. I've got all the footage to edit, but the fairly relentless "clip-clip-clip" past few days have left a bit of a void. Definitely not helped by having a cold doing a number on me right now (and the weather massively shitting the bed).

On the plus side, it at least confirms that I'm doing the thing that I love doing the most, although that's scant consolation at the moment.

Got "post mental couple of weeks" blues. Got into the whirlwind of activity helping setup and film Tarty Days, then straight off the back of that filmed Ali C do some f**king ridiculous things in Cardiff for 5 days. Now all that's done real life seems really f**king slow. I've got all the footage to edit, but the fairly relentless "clip-clip-clip" past few days have left a bit of a void. Definitely not helped by having a cold doing a number on me right now (and the weather massively shitting the bed).

On the plus side, it at least confirms that I'm doing the thing that I love doing the most, although that's scant consolation at the moment.

i read this and expected it to continue into a tinder themed rant because of pashelys post at the top of the thread, can you edit it to include skanky bitches please? your ruining my internets :(

You and me both mate - got back about 6 hours a go and am now back to sitting on my own, eating a shit dinner in my room because all my housemates are hiding. I guess it's just some backward motivation to crack on and do what we'd rather be doing more!

PS; the Ash/Bisi/Mystery Intruder episode in Coventry was comedy f**king gold of the highest order.

Video tutorials for editing processes need to f**k right off. I don't want a 90sec intro where you thank your subscribers, talk about how long it's been since you last posted a video, etc. Just get to the f**king point. Taking so long to find out how to do a certain thing in After Effects because most videos about how to do it suck all the dicks, and all the written ones seem to be out of date.

"Using the computer microphone, I think it sounds pretty good. I'm not at my house right now so I can't use my normal microphone so we'll see how it sounds." That shit was all before he even opened After Effects.

Then the guy f**ked up one of the steps, missed out a pretty crucial button you have to press and totally skipped another key part. fanny.

• Like 1

After watching Ali C and Ben Travis' new video I went out on the 24". Not only is Alton probably the worst place in the world to ride, but I am crap on the 24" now. Can't even remember the last time I rode it.

Managed a few manuals and bunny hops, mostly curb lines as Alton is that shite. road a tree stump for a bit. Not even out for an hour and I'm back home as I rode every line I could find. Granted with f**k all style, but Alton is done.

• Like 1