The Angry Thread.

Blake

I've sorted it now, most ghetto setup since Neil Robinson tried fitting a headset with a grinder (wild guess but probably true) and the finest brake in the world works like a f**king boss!

Never mind your Racing Line lever bodies and blades, Echo SL body, Magura 4 finger blade, Tryall CNC TPA, Racing Line piston, Trialtech splitter, couple of Stan Ti fittings along the way and Trialtech pads in Heatsink CNC backings.

• Like 2

I've sorted it now, most ghetto setup since Neil Robinson tried fitting a headset with a grinder (wild guess but probably true) and the finest brake in the world works like a f**king boss!

Never mind your Racing Line lever bodies and blades, Echo SL body, Magura 4 finger blade, Tryall CNC TPA, Racing Line piston, Trialtech splitter, couple of Stan Ti fittings along the way and Trialtech pads in Heatsink CNC backings.

Give it back :(

• Like 1

Oooh look at you. I beg to differ. 04 lever, racing line piston and spring, 2011 slaves, crossover and hose covers, perfect water bleed, proper French cousts, echo washerless clamps. Harsh grind. Most brutal brake ever. Chris H seems to think so anyway. And it's never let go on me. Always bites and holds no matter what the conditions