The Angry Thread.

Blake

I'm that guy who never gets angry. My mate who has known me for 7 years that lives 10 meters away from me has seen me proper angry like twice.

But for the moment now, I'm so f**king mad. I just feel like I wanna smash the living f**k out of something.

I'm so tired of mates that starts arguments just to make themselves seem better infront of other people. And no matter if you win the argument, they don't give a f**k, and just make up lies to make it seem like they "win".

f**king hate people who higher themselves by lowering others.

Had to write this somewhere. Peace

• Like 2

A sad day. I'm gonna have to pack in riding comps, due to my foot not being strong enough to do them. Its hurting like a b*****d after Shipley today. I'm not prepared to get hurt for it, and be in pain for the week afterwards. Won a medal at it last year though, so at least I've got something to show for it. Just gonna stick to observing and helping out now. I'm still riding, just doing street and the occasional festival. Just gotta be mega careful

• Like 1

Its all complicated.

I want to do my own thing, they think I'm a disappointment. I want to make something of myself and lead a respectable, honest life but not in the way they want me to.

About fed up with being talked down to like I'm 12 year old. I'd have done something about it but I'm too scared to leave what I have behind to start a fresh

What's the disappointment? You can work through it with them. My old man was massively disappointed with me for not going to uni, and it caused a tricky few years. After a while though, it's become pretty much forgotten. Ultimately they have to realise you have your own life to lead - if you do it well they have no reason to be disappointed.

Power went out in my flat last night. The consumer unit is on the out we think, it is over 20 years old and nothing significant has been added or changed on the load on the unit...

My flat mate, soon to be brother-in-law, is also being a right fanny. 3-4 years ago me, my sister and her boyfriend moved into a flat, all was good. I got one bedroom they got another. We all agreed that the boyfriend should get the spare room off the downstairs lounge so he had some space to himself, he took over the lounge too but I didn't really care at the time. My sister moved out two years ago to work in Glasgow. He stayed in the city for work.

Now my girlfriend has been living in the flat for about 8 months we have one room and he has three. He hasn't been downstairs in the lounge or his 'spare' room for more than a few hours in the last two years. I've asked him a few times to clear out the 'spare' room and he said he's too busy to do it until after the wedding in July. Yet he has time to go skiing yesterday and then fanny about in the flat the rest of the day. fanny fanny fanny