whats biggest sidehop ever

trialsiain

Ehm,142 vs 160cm...Yeah,not even close.

I haven't been following measurements in the thread I'm just contributing side hops that look big.

Unless you are prepared to amaze us all with something bigger compared to others?

Edited by Mr Curve
  • Like 1

Biggest one posted so far...

So how ever this thread should remain open unless one can beat the record?

Stop posting smaller ones then, silly. (Yeah I opted for silly but I have a backlog of replacement word's)

Edited by Seabasss
  • Like 1

to be honest with all these new and exciting superfinal videos coming out, it seems there are alot more square edges than there used to be. infact i reckon the likes of damon could do pretty well on this kind of terrain.

obviously the rock and logs sections is a different story, i was more referring to the pipe sections that seem to crop up all the time.

• Like 1

It must be from Gilles, Rick Koekoek or Benito. All UCI athletes are going huuuuuge in every way, the difference is they don't measure nor tape almost any movement. They just don't focus on single movements, it is just a part of their training.

It´s not. Simple as that.

I don't like it or hate him but... yeah most of us wouldn't go past the first rock, besides it's 2 different things, he doens't like/want/cba competitions, yet you all put him in one to "measure" how good he is.

That's like telling a salesman "you wouldn't go past the first line of code in C++" .. why would he ever need that?