Post a pic of your non trials bike

Bucky

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, niconj said:

(pic)

What are your first impressions? I have one on order but it's still with DHL.

The Canyon looks amazing, very nice. I tried a Strive on the weekend but would like to try the Torque. And also the YT Capra. The Rocky Mountain Slayer though is an absolute beast. Not sure which of those should get my money...

10 hours ago, MadManMike said:

Zoomed in, it doesn't have a disc mount.

Looks like a nice ride, I'd love a jump bike again.

Thanks, didn't realise it was such a hi res pic until I clicked it! It's a bit irritating as I'd like to fit a front brake. Could rebuild the wheel with a new hub I suppose...

5 hours ago, Tony Harrison said:

Thanks, didn't realise it was such a hi res pic until I clicked it! It's a bit irritating as I'd like to fit a front brake. Could rebuild the wheel with a new hub I suppose...

Well... it's very twitchy and it'll take some time to get used to. My Canyon is so much more stable in the air but then again, it doesn't flick around as easy. The Dirt Love is my first Dirt Jump bike and today was the first proper ride. I dunno how to jump yet but I have cleared the first small table already. :)

Here's a video of the bike. A Hope Pro 4 Trials hub is on order already and yes, the front doesn't have a disk mount.

And here's a vid of myself doing the first jumps on it.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I ordered this in October's cyclescheme window and didn't get it until January. 

Only been out a few times on it and the only additions are a Brand X Ascend dropper and some DMR V6 pedals but I love it. 120mm travel is probably a bit low for you guys but it'll do me for round here, wouldn't want to spend much more considering how often I get out! 

IMG_20180416_095310.thumb.jpg.66e48290cc8d61e8d4dda08c63aae5a6.jpg

• Like 1