Brakeless edit!

Trialarn

You see, I get labled a TGS hater despite actually enjoying a good tgs video, then you come along and put comments like that possibly discouraging a fairly new young rider.....think about that.

Thinking_Cat_Wallpaper_syii.jpg

Not trials though is it? Few fakies and riding up ramps?

this old argument......

Firstly, if he's coming from a bmx background then it's not too surprising that he's going to be doing stuff like this. secondly who can say what is or isn't trials? Being able to ride over anything in your path is what makes a good trials rider, be it rocks, pallets, logs or yes, even ramps.

I don't think there needs to be a defined line between what is or isn't trials, why would it even matter? He's having fun on a bike and I think that's more important than putting everything in a labelled box. When I started trials, bikes resembled "street trials" bikes of today and riders would ride comps, street and ramps on the same bike and that's why trials is so great, there isn't and shouldn't be a right and wrong way of doing it.

• Like 12

This kid is gonna destroy everyone else in like 5 years...

There are other people around riding 24"s who haven't put out any videos and don't come on here. I've seen one guy progress rather quick with a favourable style and doing tricks no one else on here has even started doing. If he keeps at it is another question, but that applies to every new comer or kid.

• Like 1

this old argument......

Firstly, if he's coming from a bmx background then it's not too surprising that he's going to be doing stuff like this. secondly who can say what is or isn't trials? Being able to ride over anything in your path is what makes a good trials rider, be it rocks, pallets, logs or yes, even ramps.

I don't think there needs to be a defined line between what is or isn't trials, why would it even matter? He's having fun on a bike and I think that's more important than putting everything in a labelled box. When I started trials, bikes resembled "street trials" bikes of today and riders would ride comps, street and ramps on the same bike and that's why trials is so great, there isn't and shouldn't be a right and wrong way of doing it.

Thanks!:)

Oh dear, Liam Wood appears to be suspend for his honest opinion. Reminds me of nursery when that power hungry teacher puts you on the naughty step for saying poo. Power hungry forum nower days, might go join bmx forum probably more trials on there seen as its all topsy turvy.

Edited by chris H

So Basically you're saying trials should have limits?
Ride what you find fun, he's not in a competition, why should there be rules?

I've ridden dirt jumps on a trials bike, it may not be practical but I had fun doing it..

sweet video man, will look forward to the next (Y)

• Like 1

Your comment would indicate that Liam said he was at lower level of trials! So you try and minupulate and twist words?

How is riding up ramps trials?
Reiterating what Liam quoted I don't see it personally how it went from BMX to the young lad having you make false accusations about his level of ability? You also ignored my statement of Liam being suspended? Was that a mature way to deal with this un harmful comment? Is there not a lighter way to look at this? Take it on the chin and make a witty comeback like "where's your seat"? The ban hammer is getting abit worn out these days.

Your comment would indicate that Liam said he was at lower level of trials! So you try and minupulate and twist words? Reiterating what Liam quoted I don't see it personally how it went from BMX to the young lad having you make false accusations about his level of ability? You also ignored my statement of Liam being suspended? Was that a mature way to deal with this un harmful comment? Is there not a lighter way to look at this? Take it on the chin and make a witty comeback like "where's your seat"? The ban hammer is getting abit worn out these days.

Who has made false accusations of anyone's ability?

are you upset that we don't mind Liam being suspended for pointlessly posting what he did to a young rider making the effort to post a video of his riding as a new comer to the sport? what level was you at after 2 months?