Brakeless edit!

Trialarn

BAN CARL, he made a pointless comment! He's doing alright, would you like to pass a message on?

do you want to know a pointless comment? Liam making his first post on this thread to try look cool when he could just talk that way to his friends.

I'm out, I like this video and I'll look forward to the next :)

• Like 1

that is not trials, its 24"s of inspired gayness

He's not on an Inspired, plus I know of some Hull rider who is fairly vocal about his feelings that Inspired's are not trials bikes only to be beaten at a comp by a rider on a Hex.....go figure.

• Like 2

He's not on an Inspired, plus I know of some Hull rider who is fairly vocal about his feelings that Inspired's are not trials bikes only to be beaten at a comp by a rider on a Hex.....go figure.
I know who you mean. Wasn't me as I used to have an inspired, and may get another one. Not banned by any chance is he?

who?

trials forum is so out of hand these days, its all overun with people with a similar opinion and that if you dont agree with it your wrong. Also if you want to express your feelings you will just get slated or maybe even banned! yet you get some people voicing there opinions freely. trials biking in my eyes is getting your bike up and over a obstacle without putting your foot down in the most efficent way possible. fair enough if you want to spice it up etc and make a bit of a line out of it, it defo makes riding a lot more fun and easier on the eyes. however when you see people not doing trials moves at all then surely that is not trials? and would be more beneficial to ride a street bike/bmx?

i think you got a cool style, get another video up once you get a few more trials moves under your belt will look better in my opinion. good video considering your young and aint been riding trials long.

• Like 2

which hull rider would that be then since none of us have ridden a comp this year.

And that's why the Scunthorpe / hull lot get labelled as wankers on here and spit the dummy out when they get called upon just that.

it takes me almost as long to drive to scunny as it does to Leeds so why do we always get mentioned collectively. Plus I can think of 3 riders near me with street bikes so why do we get made out to have a problem with other styles of riding when if you ask us, you'll find out we don't actually care.
  • Like 1

Except for the fact that this is a privately owned/run forum, so the admin team can ban the shit out of anyone they see fit (ie, someone who disregards the rules they put in place for continued access)

which rule says you can't say you don't like a video? If he said it in an abusive way fair enough but saying it's not really trials can't be called abuse.