Brakeless edit!

Trialarn

All TGS haters out there, act like adults please!

I dont think you guys are like five years.

Who's been hating on TGS? As I've said repeatedly in this thread and others I enjoy all aspects of trials. With the evidence in this thread and many many previous ones I'd say it's the TGS style riders who have a problem with the 24" lot, not the other way around.

In an ideal world everyone would just appreciate all trials, but unfortunately every personality is different and there will be clashes.

Coming from a middle ground look at things. I'm not biased either way, in fact I've probably got more closer friends on the spinny side of trials but..

It's definitely not one sided in terms of the tgs riders hating on street trials. I've seen countless digs on tgs riders and vid for them being boring. In fact I'm pretty sure there was one on Ben Lazenby vid the other week.

So I don't think it's safe to say that it's all attacks from tgs mainly.

Not interested in getting into a debate but I needed to add that.

• Like 3

Not to sound like I have a massive ego or anything, I think a lot more people should be like me. I have this thing so that if I start watching a video that I don't like I turn it off and find one I do like. I don't start criticizing the riding for not being what I consider trials to be, I just ignore the things I don't like. If it's a video I kind of like but I think some things can be improved I might point them out, but to dismiss the whole video because you don't like that riding stlye is just weird. What do you people really get out of leaving comments saying 'grrr it's not trials'? Just move on and watch something else. This 'arguement' is never going to have a definitive answer and it is getting boring reading the same points over and over.

• Like 10

Wow...I left this forum because of all the one sided views of riding and personality massacre inflicted on each other. Trials riding by definition is to negotiate obstacles on a bike isn't it? I've ridden for 10+ years and if trials was constantly tgs or comp style riding it would be crap.

I personally enjoy the different angles each individual brings to the sport. Mark comes from a bmx backround so brings a bmx twist with traditional trials moves ie wodges. Thats enjoyable to watch. Ali is pretty talented and I've never met anyone who can see some of the lines he does. I've seen this in person. Ali brings insight into trials. These are two examples of many things that help our sport grow. Think of Dan Macs video, unbelievable coverage for the sport because it diversifys a singular sport into sub categories. This is far more attractive to to people who don't know trials and may want to try it.

There's clearly another rift on the forum again. It's a shame. I used to ride alone more than anything because of opinions and how generic the sport became. I ride natural...I do that best and there's nothing better than coming home and watching something that pushed the boundaries a bit. It doesnt matter how.

We all started trials riding in the same way,hanging around with mates. You ride what you want and how you want. I used to ride with a pretty good bmxer growing up but we still had respect for each others riding. Maybe I'm just a dinosaur and times have changed.

Anyways thats my 2 pence. Good video,enjoyed it. Keep em coming imo.

• Like 4