Boston Marathon Explosions

David

Hard to believe someone you dont know has a girlfriend weird eh?

I assume by that comment you have one but in your neck of the woods girlfriend / sister mean the same thing :D

Actually, I find it hard to believe that someone who is so stoned that he can't differentiate between proof and myth managed to get some "sumtin sumtin".

I have a girlfriend, yes. But, no, girlfriend and sister are not synonyms where I grew up. Would you like to try another retort that isn't quite so shit? Or alternatively, post some actually, FACTUAL evidence about the claims you've been posting in here? The only thing I've seen you post was a story about a practice terrorist attack that happened 2 years ago.

Try harder.

If the FBI were to do it I would assume that they would have killed more than 3 people and have fall guy by now.

Tragic shame for all involved - sympathy's to everyone affected by this senseless violence.

Simpsons Stat of the Day: The death rates of the Boston Marathon deaths represents 0.000025% of the total civilian death toll since 2003 in Iraq.

How do we feel about this...

As part of your birth certificate you are being submitted to the general registry office and as such to adhere to statute UK law.

As you are not conscious and permitting of your registration of birth would you say that your very participation in the entire statute law system is entirely forced upon you.

And in any court of law you would as a free man be a representative of a birth certificate rather than your person and as you were not conscious of your registration and not of a system of statute law that you were unknowingly enrolled in.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc you were not actually contractually obliged to adhere to statue law.

Edited by Pashley26
  • Like 1

That's not how it works though. Do they make all people entering the country at Heathrow/Gatwick/Dover etc. sign a contract saying they agree to adhere to the laws of the country? Nope, the fact they're in the country means they're expected to follow the laws of the land. Same with being born here. As a person living in the UK you are governed by the laws of the country regardless of any worthless paperwork.

Whilst that may be your moral opinion; it isn't fact or law. It is the typical outcome of the legal system.

I agree with you, I agree with you 100%. But it wouldn't stand up in court. If I refused to pay my council tax for instance, they couldn't do a single thing about it if I presented my case within the right context and law and legislation were actually taken into consideration. But because law means NOTHING and is totally one sided it will always land in state favour. In a legal sense; I have never agreed to a single statute law in my life. So why should I be governed by them? Fear is all that keeps me from breaking the law, not the law itself.

Is that the way the system should operate?

There are countless stories in the US where people have filed against state taxes, fines, penalties etc.

Statute and commercial law are quite often exploited through this means.

TV license and right of access is another one, if you cancel your tv license. And tell them that the license is no longer required, then revoke their right of access to your property they would be trespassing and thus breaking the law to even test the incoming signals on the exterior of your property. And as they couldn't legally trace them to your property they couldn't recover any fines.

I know this for fact, because my father has been doing it for 8 years and I have for three years. Both of us have been threatened with court which was easily shrugged off with a written letter regarding trespassing and revoked rights of access.

If they did go to court with it, how could they prove it without breaking the law themselves?

So why do people pay their TV license? Fear. Fear of entering the unjust legal system.

The same fear that stops people breaking laws they have never contractually agreed to adhere to.

Law and order in general is all bollocks, whilst I don't believe in a lot of theories and shit it is all very interesting.

Edited by Pashley26

boston-5_zps6562b2c9.jpg

He looks pretty conposed for a man that's lost both his legs, a normal person would be in a state of shock I would imagine.

Also is that normal Boston emergency service procedure putting a man who can't have long to live in a wheelchair?

Edited by i like cunning stunts

Also is that normal Boston emergency service procedure putting a man who can't have long to live in a wheelchair?

They look more like volunteers than emergency service.

Also, wheelchairs would be at the event I imagine in case runners get injured. Everyone questioning why they'd be there, when it's pretty logical to have them at an event where feet / ankles / legs could get hurt.

And finally, if it was staged, do you not think they'd research how to act if limbs were blown off? Pretty sure if the reaction was radically different to that of the picture they wouldn't have "an actor" sat wide awake in a wheelchair.

• Like 1

If if was in black and white for you muel you still wouldn't believe it, I'm farrr too stoned to find some "factual" evidence right now maybe tomorrow.

Horse shit. I'm very open to these things actually, it just really pisses me off that the likes of you and Dave give open minded people willing to do the research (Ben Rowlands anyone?) a bad name. I carefully read what he has to say when I can, as he actually an argument with some decent, reputable evidence, not an image that could easily be from a telly program, with a caption of "MAKE UP YOUR OWN MINDS MAAAANNNNNN!".

No thankyou. When I say evidence, I mean quoting sources from a reputable source, like a decent newspaper or some well established writer. A picture is not evidence.

I'll bet that within six weeks of this whole Korea shit ending their national treasury is funded by the Rothschild family. Who wants to set up a sweep stake?

Again, never seen a reputable source mention them. I'm open to being wrong though! Any Guardian articles by any chance?

boston-5_zps6562b2c9.jpg

He looks pretty conposed for a man that's lost both his legs, a normal person would be in a state of shock I would imagine.

There's an interview with the dude in the hat here http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0f3_1366121231.

He looks pretty shook up about it all!

There's an interview with the dude in the hat here http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0f3_1366121231.

He looks pretty shook up about it all!

Shook up! Think you would be a bit more than shook up after just having your legs blown off..

Really how did he survive that too and doing Interviews etc a bit far fetched don't you think..

Shook up! Think you would be a bit more than shook up after just having your legs blown off..

Really how did he survive that too and doing Interviews etc a bit far fetched don't you think..

Did you even watch the video?! Its not the dude who had his legs blown off, its the bloke next to the wheelchair in the cowboy hat!

• Like 2

If if was in black and white for you muel you still wouldn't believe it, I'm farrr too stoned to find some "factual" evidence right now maybe tomorrow.

If you gave me proper information, I'd read, and if it was from a reputable source, begin to believe what you are saying. I fear however your avoidance to doing so proves you are wrong.

There is no way an ambulance could have got there quick enough a lot of people were moved to a medical tent which would be used for runners. It's a photo, a graphic one at that, how do you know more than you can see there. There is no sound, no moment before or after.