Boston Marathon Explosions

David

It does get a bit boring to be honest. Yes, the government use us to generate revenue. Perhaps they do stage some events to persuade people certain countries / races are bad. Perhaps they are evil people that are spraying the clouds with weird weather altering shit, but at the end of the day:

Posting on here constantly won't change it.

Unless the entire world does something, nothing will happen.

But you are a slave you just think you are free, you still have to abide by the law ( anti terrorism laws which can detain you and do whatever they like just by naming you a terror suspect without evidence) pay tax on everything etc etc,,

Safe hands hey, i wonder what your view would be if one of your relatives was in the trade centre when it collapsed? One day you could be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You could say im angry yes but thats because i believe innocent people are being murdered and the people behind it are getting away with it. Its called compassion for the human race, Its as clear as day to me..( Not to mention all the people in Iraq / Afghanistan who are getting slaughtered on a day to day basis and are innocent people.)

We have to abide by the law which makes us slaves? That's shite. I'm pretty sure outside of TV there are very few normal citizens who have been mistreated under the anti terrorism laws. I'm glad there are laws like that around considering the number of retarded extremist people out there (mainly Muslim from what I can tell) planning to do nasty shit to normal people and their families. If the laws are used to stop some dodgy looking kids in London then fair enough- if they turn out just be on their way to the sweet shop there's nothing to worry about.

We pay taxes which makes us slaves? Not really. As has been stated that money is used to provide all the services we expect for our lives, from the NHS to the roads to the emptying of our bins and the occasional invasion of an oil rich nation. For the most part our government are trying to do the best they can while trying to ensure they get voted in next time. Of course they are in it for themselves as well- it's human nature to be greedy and to try and get the best for yourself and your family, the problem with MP's is that they've been elected into power by their constituents and so are expected to put their personal desires aside to try and do a good job. Sometimes they get sidetracked by the desire for a new duckpond or another flat in London in the name of their pet gerbil.

If one of my relatives were in the trade centre when it went down I'd just be more pissed off with the extremists involved. I know there were some things that didn't add up about that but I can' believe that any group of people (outside of the religious extremist nuts) could sleep at night if they were even partly responsible for an event like that. George Bush was president at the time and seeing as that twat couldn't find his way out of a lift without an aide I know he had bugger all to do with it.

Those being slaughtered in Iraq/Afghanistan are being killed by their own people. There have been drone strikes in Pakistan etc. but for the most part (especially in Iraq) it seems like Saddam was actually keeping a lid on the sectarian violence that we're now hearing about on a weekly basis. He may have been a nasty b*****d who wiped out entire villages but in some respects he actually kept the religious extremist numpties from open warfare...

Anyway, I'm all for a good conspiracy theory but stuff like this is just too far to even consider that it is orchestrated by 'them'. JFK for sure, moon landings are questionable but 9/11, Sandy Hook, Boston? Nah, that's the work of mentally unstable f**ktards.

• Like 2

I'm not beyond reasoning I just don't respond to 'it's the evil corporations, maaaan' or 'open your eyes to what's happening'. What possible evidence is there that the Boston bombings had anything to do with the government? Because they did a terrorism response training exercise 2 years ago? Get real.

• Like 3

Maybe people would be slightly more understanding of your theories if you didn't talk to people like they have no thought process of their own or generally talking to people like shit.

I work for a 'big corporation' and I love my job. I'm not a slave, I'm a human with a choice. I chose not to believe your theories.

What about the controlled explosion the FBI set off 5 miles away as a mock terror attack.. just coincidence again? You get real

But that makes zero sense. If you assume that the FBI are planning to bomb the marathon why would they be playing with explosives in the vicinity? Having said that the only place I've seen mentioning that connection has been on conspiracy type sites so... You're seeing conspiracy's where there isn't one (in this case).

And the whole slave thing gets really old really quick. I'm quite happy with life in general. I'm not being told to be happy with what I've got, I'm genuinely happy. I'm free to do what the hell I like (though if I chose to set off an IED on the tube (which I imagine would actually be scarily easy) I'd expect to be treated like a terrorist and have the book thrown at me). So the people in power want more power and more money... good luck to them. So long as that doesn't affect me I don't really care.

I work for a 'big corporation' and I love my job. I'm not a slave, I'm a human with a choice. I chose not to believe your theories.

Jeez man, open your eyes! :P

Nobody I know thinks the world is out to get them like you do, else I'd call them call them a fool, or an idiot. Opinions are cool as long as you let me have my opinion of your opinion which you don't. Therefore it becomes rather easy to judge you adding the fact apart from a link about a training exercise you haven't actually brought information to back yourself up.

Thinks the world's out to get me ?? No not at all its just some people are aware what's going on and some are not, do you not think its a bit strange that on the majority of these "terror" attacks that there's been some kind of "mock" exercise on the very same day or right before?? If you can't there's no point saying anything else and you keep on burying your head in the sand.

Thinks the world's out to get me ?? No not at all its just some people are aware what's going on and some are not, do you not think its a bit strange that on the majority of these "terror" attacks that there's been some kind of "mock" exercise on the very same day or right before?? If you can't there's no point saying anything else and you keep on burying your head in the sand.

Very same day or right before? You linked to something 2 years ago. Here's a challenge, you find me something to read, with truth contained in it, to back up a single instance where something like you are suggesting has happened, opposed to your theories, because so far you have brought nothing to show.

^Chime in at the end with f***all to say , nice one (Y)

And do you call people you dont know a fool in the street or is that just over the internet?

If we were on a ride and you came out with this then yes I would call you a fool no doubt about it.

Thinks the world's out to get me ?? No not at all its just some people are aware what's going on and some are not, do you not think its a bit strange that on the majority of these "terror" attacks that there's been some kind of "mock" exercise on the very same day or right before??If you can't there's no point saying anything else and you keep on burying your head in the sand.

Do you talk to your girlfriend and mates like this?