Orange Skye in morning, Shepherds warning?... (Sorry Sam!)

monkeyseemonkeydo

Bought this second hand the other day and have now got it set up just right. Most of it is stock with the exceptions of the Rohloff tensioner, drilled sprocket, SLX cranks, machined bash, 70mm x 25 degree Hope Stem, sawtooth rotors, Hope bar ends, Eclat seat and Trialtech singlespeed kit. Oh and grips. And headset spacers. But on the whole stock.

Edit: more pics further down.

h78v.jpg
63hg.jpg
sryw.jpg
r3zs.jpg
nq91.jpg
Comments welcome :).

Hehe, cheers Sonja! I nearly looped out the first time I bunnyhopped it because of the change in geometry. It's definitely a bit heavier and different but certainly comparable! I guess in the end it's that little bit more focused at the street side of things which brings it that bit further from pure trials.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yeah, grips and pedals might be in order when the time comes... would finish it off nicely :)

Here we go. First time trying plastic pedals and I'm not convinced by the grip they give so modified them to accept some M5's instead. Other minor details like sprocket painted black and underside of saddle painted black (instead of the random stock purple).

0kfc.jpg

n9j5.JPG

hck9.jpg