GLASGOW 17th November

Ross McArthur

Hey guys,

So by this time the 2013 comp season will be over and a lot of people will be winding down for the winter. But I say NO! No to winding down! Lets all get together and smash some walls!

Brakes, no brakes, wee wheels, big wheels, its all the same catagory! It'll be a chance for a few older riders to learn some new stuff from the rising stars of the future.

So if all goes well, and the weather holds out, we should meet at 11.30 at the Clyde side, just along from the Kingstone bridge towards town.

Who's keen?

Photo from the last Glasgow ride a while back.

DSC_0781.jpg

Edited by Ross McArthur

Dont see any young riders (just a joke before I get it in the neck again and I am resisting about the other, as Ross is the new equal oppertunities club officer) , so I will bring some, Maybe Aaron, Stuart and Cammy (Stuart and Aaron works Saturdays). Simon will video with his new toy. I will bring bike to get around. RAB is back riding but is away on a sailing holiday. (that Tom Jones old sailing video with the tighty whities just keeps coming to mind) Look forward to it as Iast one I really enjoyed the day oot.

Edited by kevind

Ha-ha, quality.

Funny story - A guy I know, Peter, has pretty bad Autism. He rides a bit of XC and road bikes... Anyway, he was placed in a job in Morrison’s stacking the shelves. He kept messing about not doing what he was supposed to, so the Manageress was getting on at him loads. One day Peter was up a step ladder and she comes over and gives him grief over something. Peter replied with, "What have I got to do to please you? Lick your f**king cu*t out?" - Right in front of about 10 customers.

Safe to say Peter gets to ride a lot more now.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...