GLASGOW 17th November

Ross McArthur

I'm friends with callum and have also had my trials bike for around a year though for half of that time it has just sat in the garage or in my room as i am constantly having problems with it so I'm really not that good, would love to tag along though just need to buy a new starnut and It should be sorted again.

well I have a injury meaning I'm not going to be able to make it until mid November at the earliest. I do however have every intention of coming up this November to ride with Ross and Mikey so yeah Ideally if we could set a rough date to work with then I can arrange with people.

well I have a injury meaning I'm not going to be able to make it until mid November at the earliest. I do however have every intention of coming up this November to ride with Ross and Mikey so yeah Ideally if we could set a rough date to work with then I can arrange with people.

from the look of the fixtures at my work i will be working on the 9th and maybe the 30th so i should be pretty flexible for dates over november. so yeah november suits me fine :D

• 3 weeks later...

haha regarding Ross's post on 12th november. It didn't just go down, it went round and round and round and round as well as scraped along the ground and dipped in puddles! :giggle:

Looks like shits going to go down this Sunday. Bit short notice for some I guess.

• Like 1