Ali C - Inspired Arcade

Mark W

I think this video should be deleted from the internet. I´ve already see him at least 30 times! If this was a VHS, by this time it would be overheated...

This edit is a masterpiece, there must be a hard work ahead to achieve something that equals this one, and to beat it...only mister Ali-C!

This whole thing really is very good. There is not many videos I can happily re-watch time and time again.

I'd certainly like to see more of this sort of thing. For the last year or so there haven't really been any trials videos that satisfy so I've only been watching BMX vids but this provides a really perfect balance that is very rare.

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers dudes, glad you liked it! I'm sort of de-sensitised to that footage now 'cos I'm so used to seeing it on various timelines, but watching it back again today having not looked at the Extras video for a while I realised just how ridiculous some of the clips are. That rail ride in particular was just done as a semi-piss-take, while we were waiting for everyone to hit up a Greggs (possibly just after Ali had that savage front-back slam too). That's not normal...

• Like 1