Trial riders adding me on facebook

Skorp

I have some trials riders adding me on facebook every now and then.

Why? Just because we ride the same small sports doesn't mean we should be facebookfriends?

I have a pic of me trackstanding as a profile pic.. so it's maybe my fault, but i do still not understand the logic behind this.

The two newest guys are Patrick Smit and Therry Klinkenberg

Edited by Skorp

a fair few riders put stuff on Facebook they don't put on the forum too.

I personally never post on here because of people moaning about pointless things, kinda like this thread. And personally think its good to be part of such a close network of people all doing something we all love...

I personally never post on here because of people moaning about pointless things, kinda like this thread. And personally think its good to be part of such a close network of people all doing something we all love...

It's not pointless though, it's an opportunity to moan and that's a good thing.

But yeah, could never understand this whole "add friend because he rides trials". On that basis whoever plays football should have thousands of friends. I know trials is more of a niche but in the end it's not that different. You're still adding someone you don't know, from a completely different background, city, province or even country who shares only 1 of your interests.

For me Facebook on trials terms is mostly to be aware of new videos, products, and news about the sport.

And having Facebook means that we can do what we want from it, it could be good or bad, it really depends on us.

One thing FB is very cool, in what other place you can chat with Hans Rey or Kenny Belaey about tire pressure? :)

a fair few riders put stuff on Facebook they don't put on the forum too.

There all trials riders. .

I don't use Facerape, but I know there is a settings flag to let others follow you without friendship, i.e. let them see your posts.

Since you regularly create good videos or present pictures of your tricked-out bikes, this may be all they want.

Possible other explanation: They want to sex you.