What do you think? Is this OK or not?

CriminalRider

Is it f**k ok. Typical communist behaviour, denying a persons right to free speech, in whatever form it may take. Hitting a bird like that as well. And Russians wonder why people have a bad opinion of them

Are you an idiot? I've just asked, because you judge a whole nation on the basis of your's assumptions about one person. No I don't think this is OK. And if you think that people are diffrerent (in UK and Russia for example) - you're strongly wrong. It's just about environment where you are born and grew up. And the main reason of bad and terrible things happens is that people are f**king stupid. And that's all. Also you can't do anything about it, they're grew up stupid=they'll die stupid in the most cases. So be happy by the fact you are living not in Russia. Yes, Russia is f**king stuck in Middle Ages. Middle Ages with some "cool" admixtur of dictatorship, punishment for thoughtcrime and stuff.

P.S. Typical schoolboy behaviour. Because you even don't know what communism is.

Edited by CriminalRider

No maybe not, but there is a history of anyone who speaks against the current regime of being silenced or at the very least trying to stifle them by using methods like this. I'm not the most politically minded of people, or an expert on human rights, but to me, it looks like they are being breached

Are you an idiot? I've just asked, because you judge a whole nation on the basis of your's assumptions about one person. No I don't think this is OK. And if you think that people are diffrerent (in UK and Russia for example) - you're strongly wrong. It's just about environment where you are born and grew up. And the main reason of bad and terrible things happens is that people are f**king stupid. And that's all. Also you can't do anything about it, they're grew up stupid=they'll die stupid in the most cases. So be happy by the fact you are living not in Russia. Yes, Russia is f**king stuck in Middle Ages. Middle Ages with some "cool" admixtur of dictatorship, punishment for thoughtcrime and stuff.

I'm very happy about the fact I don't live in Russia. You are the idiot for resorting to name calling and ranting, all I did was put across my thoughts, like you asked in the op. So there

P.S. Typical schoolboy behaviour. Because you even don't know what communism is.

Are you from Russia? Really, you should have mentioned before :rolleyes:

Nicely done, by the way, on the whole 'lasting a couple of days before calling someone an idiot' thing.

• Like 1

No maybe not, but there is a history of anyone who speaks against the current regime...

That's what I was getting at though - that's not really anything to do with communism, so it just seemed wrong to say it was "Typical communist behaviour".

That's what I was getting at though - that's not really anything to do with communism, so it just seemed wrong to say it was "Typical communist behaviour".

I'm not very good at wording things right, maybe this is typical of the regime in charge then, rather than communism in general. Whatever way it's looked at or described, it's still very much wrong and unacceptable in today's modern world. Edited by bing

Right, why do you always go away then come back, be civil for a few days then go back to your same ways.

It's like what Tom Booth said about someone can't remember who, it was the most perfect summary of when people like you do it when they go away then come back.

We get it, you live in a shit place, it's not your fault but what does spouting it all over a f**king trials biking forum going to do about it apart from alienate yourself from everyone on here?

Just makes you look like a complete twat. There will be people in a far worse situation than you somewhere in the world...

Right, why do you always go away then come back, be civil for a few days then go back to your same ways.

It's like what Tom Booth said about someone can't remember who, it was the most perfect summary of when people like you do it when they go away then come back.

We get it, you live in a shit place, it's not your fault but what does spouting it all over a f**king trials biking forum going to do about it apart from alienate yourself from everyone on here?

Just makes you look like a complete twat. There will be people in a far worse situation than you somewhere in the world...

Yeah you could live in African slums having to carry clean buckets of water for miles everyday!

No idea what that was..

Most pricks cant stay away to be honest. They come, stir shit up and moan about this place being so serious and full of knobs and nazis, but when they get banned they can't stay away.

No idea what that was..

Most pricks cant stay away to be honest. They come, stir shit up and moan about this place being so serious and full of knobs and nazis, but when they get banned they can't stay away.

It was in the picture thread where someone posted a photo of an Arcade gaming machine.

• Like 1