Dan James Cox - 2 min 10 of clips from Leeds today

dann2707

Went riding into Leeds with Zach and Neil. Beautiful weather and an amazing ride overall. Pushed myself on a few things i'd never normally try and finally got a rail gap I always talked myself out of. I'm currently learning how to do those up to fronts by hopping first then going to front so that's why there's a few in there haha (started properly going for them today)

I know it's not a full video so probably doesn't warrant a full thread but it's longer than 30 seconds ;)

Cheers

• Like 5

The gaps to front were a lot scary to look! Im glad you are alive!

You're getting better and better as the clip is running, keep going! :)

That is the strangest compliment i've ever had, thank you :D haha

I miss training in Leeds.. Always used to go to roundabout and play house, looking very good upto front man :)

I can tell you've been out of the game for a while, people usually get slated on here if you call it training haha :P

Thanks though man, still as sketchy as ever but yo to the lo like

• Like 1

I can tell you've been out of the game for a while, people usually get slated on here if you call it training haha :P

Thanks though man, still as sketchy as ever but yo to the lo like

Yeah I started at age of 10 stopped when I was 14 then on and off till I was 17 and haven't rode a bike properly apart from messing around on mates up till now at 19 things have changed haha, when I was like 14/15 everyone was doing it, there was me Ben Lazenby who lived practically next door to me and Ross Clayton, we always used to ride together whenever we could, but then we all stopped and Ben just turned into a machine haha, but now Ross and Carthy and Bancroft all ride together back in Leeds and stuff, so now am in France all alone haha...until I get my GU delivered I'll be practising up here and coming over to England every month or so to ride with some old pals

• Like 1

Every clip where Neils just stood leaning on the wall I was pissing myself. Rail was sketchy as f**k but good lad cause I wouldn't have tried it!

Hopefully manage a day to the motherland to ride with you before summer is over!

• Like 1

Haha thanks guys really do appreciate the comments good and also the constructive ones :)

I think the reason why I'm so fast and shit is because I'm scared to f**k of trials haha just want to get some of the moves over and done with asap especially the big to fronts and that bastarding rail. Awful haha

I'll try and work in doing things slower though :)