How to start temping?

Azarathal

Hey guys, been looking for almost a year for a better job than Maplin, I could've gone and done 6day weeks at an it firm or worked for penny's at another retail shop etc but I wanted something "better". Ie more than minimum wage, not shit retail, mon-fri etc

It's got to the point where I dread going into work the next day because it's just shit, my colleagues are mostly c**ts, the work is mundane and I'm close to saying f**k it and just walking out.

So, how do I start temping? Looking to temp until I find a job that both wants to keep me and I like

fact of the matter is no one really likes to work just one of lifes necessitys to survive an if you honestly think temping is better than doing what your doing, then you really need to re consider, as agencys pay is going to be the same minimum wage crap, for 1-2 days a week if your lucky an bareing in mind it all takes time too, its not something thatl just happen over night

fact of the matter is no one really likes to work just one of lifes necessitys to survive an if you honestly think temping is better than doing what your doing, then you really need to re consider, as agencys pay is going to be the same minimum wage crap, for 1-2 days a week if your lucky an bareing in mind it all takes time too, its not something thatl just happen over night

Well no but you can get a job that isn't complete shit and you actually enjoy. He's in a retail job he doesn't like, whats he gonna lose by trying a few temp jobs?

The temps at our place pack breakfast bars 3 or 4 days a week on 12hr shifts. They get over £8 an hour, so it's quite a bit above minimum wages. Factory/production line work is where the temp money is at nowadays

Speak for yourself haha, I love my job. :lol:

f**k no! Don't link them to that!

I've just emailed my GM, we've got some trainee jobs going at the moment across the whole group so there might even be something closer to home for him. Mikey actually knowing about cars would be a f**k ton better than the other applicants, and seeing as I've got to train them I'd rather train somebody I don't hate.

Edited by Pashley26