TFTD2 - 7th August. List of names and info inside!

AdamR28

What's the crack with bbq meat? I can get Rob to put up 15 packs for 30 quid, I can pick it up and deliver and people pay me cash on the day? Can also sort buns if need be. Someone would need to sort bbq/fuel and condiments though.

Perhaps stick aside 10 packs for £20 if doable? I'd imagine it'd be plenty to go around really, given that we'll undoubtedly have a few other nibbles about and not everyone will want a full pack.

In other news, Robin's just fired funds over so that's everyone now with the exception of Prawn :rolleyes:

Could still do with filling those 2 remaining spots. Anybody asked around? If not, I'll put the word out at work and hunt a couple of people down.

I saw Mikey Pond this evening, he mentioned this track time you guys have been organising.

If there's no space left then I'd definitely be up for the next one. Little disappointed Prawn kept this so close to his chest.

Random as f**k bumping into you! Deffo get in on this track day even if it's just for catching up with some of the old TF crew

• Like 1

Get it done Nick (Y)

Have got one placed filled from here, will sort cash on the day Luke, hope that's ok.

Paid list:
1. Rainbird
2. Tarty Adam
3. Bessell
4. Kennard
5. Haz
6. Richard (sfboy)
7. Dan (sucks) Cox
8. Stoozie
9. Mikey
10. Paul

11. Oli

12. Robin

13. Dave

Outstanding (but not in a good way) list:

1. Prawn

1 place remaining - Nick Manning?

• Like 1

Nick, there's still space on this. If you want in you just need to drop me some funds (£45) and you'd be more than welcome (Y)

Get it done Nick (Y)

Have got one placed filled from here, will sort cash on the day Luke, hope that's ok.

Paid list:

1. Rainbird

2. Tarty Adam

3. Bessell

4. Kennard

5. Haz

6. Richard (sfboy)

7. Dan (sucks) Cox

8. Stoozie

9. Mikey

10. Paul

11. Oli

12. Robin

13. Dave

Outstanding (but not in a good way) list:

1. Prawn

1 place remaining - Nick Manning?

Yeah, got the day off work sorted today, so I'm all good for it, count me in. I'll contact Luke to sort money.

• Like 2

Full house, beltin'!

So - moneyz for lunchtime food, what's the deal with that? Also a means of cooking said food? I have a portable BBQ type thing and some utensils, just needs a bag of charcoal and something to light it with, I guess...

The meat is going to cost twenty quid, I guess a tenner on bread, sauces and paper plates so a couple of quid each for that side; I'm happy for people to sling us the money on the day so that's all good. Adam, I guess if you pick up the fuel people will chuck in for the same based on how much it costs.