Jacob Vs Dman Calling The Shots

Dman

I just thought you should swing on to your bad foot side as with sidehops, but I do those wrong way, so thought I was also swinging on wrong. Both would be better because I can't swing on and then tyre tap off the same way, because of the way I swing on. @Ali C

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Paperclip said:

Why would you even ask if you should do more or not. Looked like so much fun although with out the rubbing your fingers together on the steeze none of it counted?

I only rub Jacob's steeze off camera, laws and stuff.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daviesdt said:

Proper funny that. Nice to see other folks having so many attempts at stuff too. Went and checked out that Burrs park on weekend btw, is proper good area for trials, just need to get my bike up there now!

Let us know when your going

PhotoGrid_1470764122260.jpg

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, bentley said:

Haha funny edit looks like you both had a laugh. I'm keen to get out on my trials bike as I've not been out on it for ages. I need some motivation to get out on it so would be up for meeting up for a ride with you both sometime. 

Thanks, where you from dude?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dman said:

Oh yes, I will let you know when we out next. Could do with a trip to stoke plaza but not in school holidays.

Haha yh you don't want to go during the school holidays. Give me a shout if you head down this way although I wouldn't mind riding the old ruins where the queen drove past you.