Ricardo Simões - No Days Off

necoRick

Hi guys!

I hope everyone it's ok!

I wanted to share with you my last video, i think this is my best riding video, the one that i really tried my best, and tried to push my riding to another level.

And i think i'm happy with it. I hope you guys like it, and i would love to know your opinion.

• Like 10

I enjoyed that a lot! However, I now would like summer to be able to go riding again..

The spots look sweet and the tune was really nice too. :)

4 hours ago, bikeperson45 said:

Awesome, that all went together really well and that cut at 2:12 was niceee. 

The one right after wasn't too shabby either!

Edited by Topsy

Everything flowed really well. The tricks fit into the lines perfectly and the mix of tricks and trials this time for me really does make it your best edit yet Ricardo! 

I'll look forward to seeing more from you again, but for now I am off to watch it again..... 

On 17/01/2021 at 0:03 AM, bikeperson45 said:

Awesome, that all went together really well and that cut at 2:12 was niceee. 

Cheers for the Feedback mate! It wasn’t me that edited the vídeo, o Sony have este for that linda of cut! But yeah it looked good!

On 17/01/2021 at 4:05 AM, Topsy said:

I enjoyed that a lot! However, I now would like summer to be able to go riding again..

The spots look sweet and the tune was really nice too. :)

The one right after wasn't too shabby either!

Huge thanks dude! Yeah I think we all need good weather now and some riding! :P

On 17/01/2021 at 11:11 AM, Paperclip said:

Everything flowed really well. The tricks fit into the lines perfectly and the mix of tricks and trials this time for me really does make it your best edit yet Ricardo! 

I'll look forward to seeing more from you again, but for now I am off to watch it again..... 

Huge thanks dude, it’s nice that you think that, it was for sure the one that gave me more pain in the ass ahahah 

On 17/01/2021 at 3:31 PM, ben_travis said:

Great video, @necoRick, that was sweet. I really like how chilled your style is.

Lisbon is definitely up there on the list of places i want to ride again. So much stuff to ride.

Cheers @ben_travis 

You need to come again! I will show a lot of new spots and ride the same ones Ahahah 

• Like 2