Sister Time!

fruitbat

• 3 months later...
i will moan. You don't like it cos you know i'm right, so YOU stop moaning you fanny  :S

oh do Grow up,

i posted the pics for your enjoyment, if its too much hassle for you to scroll across or tilt your head then dont bother.

''i would bone the top one sooooo hard!! shes well fit! you lucky wanker''

Oh i have, - shes even better with no clothes on :- sadly no pics of that though :)

oh do Grow up,

i posted the pics for your enjoyment, if its too much hassle for you to scroll across or tilt your head then dont bother.

It's BONGO, lighten up, yee of 30 something posts... at least get to know members before telling them to grow up :-

oh do Grow up,

''i would bone the top one sooooo hard!! shes well fit! you lucky wanker''

Oh i have, -  shes even better with no clothes on  :lol:  sadly no pics of that though  :D

He is right though, I don't think he is trying to be harsh saying what he said, but to just rotate the picture and scale it down a little isn't too hard and it easier to view for everybody, it doesn't really matter much, but it helps done it. No fighting now.

But the top one Tomnewbold, she is pretty fine.

Phil.