Sister Time!

fruitbat

why can nobody manage to not comment about jenn.

jenn posts, and a load of lads start goin oooo i'd love to go out with you jenn, ooo, you're fine, ooo, you can sit on my face anytime etc etc.

if she was in your face you'd probably say jack shit!

john

jenn posts, and a load of lads start goin oooo i'd love to go out with you jenn, ooo, you're fine, ooo, you can sit on my face anytime etc etc.

john

that is sooo true. i go well strange when i meet jenn face to face. i am not very good with new people at all, cant remember names and that :">

i have to say though, you do look bloody gorgous in that photo jenn :lol:

even if it is the side of your face :D

He is right though, I don't think he is trying to be harsh saying what he said, but to just rotate the picture and scale it down a little isn't too hard and it easier to view for everybody, it doesn't really matter much, but it helps done it. No fighting now.

But the top one Tomnewbold, she is pretty fine.

Phil.

Alright alright, look i admit it. i'm not to hot on the old PC (u might have noticed!? :"> ) But is there really a need to make sarcastic comments, do they help anyone?- at least the photo of the fittest girl is in the frame! :D

lol ha ha ha ha..........quality. :D  :lol:  (Y) .  Shes indeed enjoyable- she looks posh. Does she take it up the arse? :D

Alrite guys dnt be dick heads about it :P This is my sister so please dnt start sayin rude shit :D

Thnkyou :P And shes not posh in the slightest bit. We were brought up in a normal councill house with normal amounts of money and by a normal parent.She went to uni n passed with flyin colors n is doin very well for herself and im very proud of her.

So please just keep it non offensive

Sharn

Edited by sharn

Alrite guys dnt be dick heads about it :D This is my sister so please dnt start sayin rude shit  :lol:

Thnkyou (Y)  And shes not posh in the slightest bit.  We were  brought up on a council estate and she went to uni n passed with flyin colors n is doin very well for herself and im very proud of her.

So please just keep it non offensive

Sharn

Appologies, couldn't help my self. :">

, sounds like she's doing well for herself, best of luck. :D

john

True because you'll probably be french kissing her.

:D http://www.saramahmood.co.uk/images/full_duo.jpg is that you on the floor sharn?

Haha, nah, sharn's much fitter. :D

Without trying to sound like a dickhead, i think sharns sister wins. Well done to her. Hope she does well. :lol: (Y)

Sharn, well handled btw. :P Alot of people would've started off on one!!

She is very attractive too, i can see the looks must run in the family. :D

Mike.

Bloody hell she is tall!!! Big feet too!!! I love the "Experience : Very Experienced", that just made me chuckle... sorry Sharn, nothing meant by it!!!

I can only post pics of my mates I'm afraid =( ...

http://jonmack.users.digital-crocus.com/ploads/DSC_0223.JPG

http://jonmack.users.digital-crocus.com/ploads/holly.jpg

:D